Which would you adopt him based on?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Punky, not very friendly, so I need stellar pics of him. I've got 5 of them I really love, now I just cannot choose. Which would you adopt him based on? I need one "first pic" that is what everyone sees right away on Petfinder, then 2 others that really show Punky.

1) Really sweet, will definately get people's attention

2) This is Punky, he's lazy & kind of aloof

3) This is his favorite past-time

4) Whole body shot with the wand toy

5) He plays with toys, I dunno, this one was more of the whole body, the best I had at the time

ETA: The poll is multiple choice, so you can select more than one. I can only put 3 pics on Petfinder, though.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While I adore the playing pics, I think the first pic to show his cuteness, and the second pic really shows his color.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think the first pic for cuteness and the last pic to really show HIM

tnkittymom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
#1 is my favorite. It really shows his sweet side. I, personally, like to see the playful side as well, so #5 was my next favorite.

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would do 1, 4 and 2 in that order. He just looks so cute in number 1 and 4. Number 2 really shows his color.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I picked 1 & 3. Use 3 as the main picture because that shows me that he has personality. I like 5 too, but he just looks a little out of it (IMO).

Definitely use 1 though...that is just too cute and will get him adopted quickly.

minnow captain

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'd say the first picture for the main shot because he's adorable in it - I know I'd click on him for more information based on that picture.
On the inside, I'd put #2 and then either #4 or 5. I kind of like 5 better, but if he really loves the dangler then maybe 4 so the potential adopter immediately knows what his favorite toy is.

Just my two cents.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i said the first picture and the last one. and i just relised he is exclaty the same colour as my mittens. let me have him lol