I really Hate People Sometimes!

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just got a call from someone in my rescue asking me if I can go pick up some kittens and their mothers body and bring them to the vets. Aparently A neighbor who had been feeding this stray cat saw some neighbor boys pick the cat up when she went to get some attention from them and started tossing her back and forth and kicking her. She was dead by the time the lady managed to run out (its a very elderly lady in her 80's). She grabbed the cat brought her inside and then went and crawled underneath her porch and brought her five 2 week old kittens inside. Then she called us. She knows where the boys live so we are going to look over the mom and see what actually killed her and then maybe press charges.
So I guess Im leaving now to go pick the poor babies up from the lady and bring them to the vets.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG, how awful!! I hope that boy gets severely punished for this! best of luck with the kits, how awful for that poor old woman

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no!

Thank you for taking care of her babies. I hope charges can be pressed!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I sincerely hope those boys are punished for this travesty. Even if you are not a "cat person", there is no excuse for this type of cruelty to any living thing. Please keep us posted. My thoughts and prayers to you and the kitties.

jujubee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How horrible!!! and disgusting! I can't understand what goes through people's heads some times.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh that poor sweet girl
I can't imagine how anyone could do such a thing. I certainly hope those boys are punished AND taught some respect for living beings.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! That poor baby!
I hope you get to press charges on those boys.
How sick are you to just toss a cat until it dies?

RIP momma cat and I hope your kits are ok.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So who wants to join me in finding where these boys live and toss them around and kick them.

Honestly, what is the world coming to!!!

xulili

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oh I will so be there
... I hope "the book" hits em right in the face when it is thrown at em!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's disgusting

Did they never get taught respect for living things??? I wonder about their parents

I hope they get severely punished by the authorities.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I really lost it when I saw that poor women. She was just crying so hard and I sat with her for a long time trying to let her know it wasnt her fault that this happened. I told her once the kittens were bigger we would bring them by for her to see. And we would let them know when they were adopted and everything. So the whole way to the vets I was just crying and crying. Got there all puffy and red and the rescue cordinator came running up and took them back to the vet who was waiting. I cant believe kids can be so cruel. You couldnt really see any damage to mama kitty so Im waiting to hear what they say the cause of death was. She was a very pretty Medium haired calico. Kittens are red and white except for one brown tabby. I had to get back to work or I would have stayed till I knew what was gonna happen to the kittens. I dont know where they are going at this point. Im waiting for a call thought and hopefully I will hear from them soon.

ashlie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I really hope those kids get what they deserve and that the kittens will be ok. Dumb kids.
Please keep us updated!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I really hope they can throw the book at them

Maybe you'd like to put mum in the bridge so we can help her on her way?
Do you mean post on the RB forum?

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know, kids who do stuff like this have no regard for life and are going to grow up doing something like that to people, too. Kuddos to the old lady for crawling under the house (probably not easy for her to do!) and for you to follow up on this!

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh that is heartbreaking. I can't even imagine how this poor woman felt being physically unable to get there any faster. Speechless.