Weird dream last night..LOL

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dream last night was messed up..

All I remember was there was a snake in the house..a little rattler. I was terrified of it biting Trout because she was trying to play with it..

Then all of a sudden a character from my soap is in my house (EJ Wells from Days in case anyone is wondering)..anyway...I was trying to stab the snake with a fork
and then we came up with the idea to drown it in the bathtub.

I filled the bathtub...he threw the snake in...and then we proceeded to make out

WEIRD!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Nat needs some love in her life!! Maybe its a sign that your hot guy will be comeing along soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I have a ton of pent up *ahem* aggression...

I am going to look up snake dreams...

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From my dream dictionary:

Snake
To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you.� Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. The snake may also be seen as phallic and thus symbolize dangerous and forbidden sexuality. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes.
and

Kissing
To dream of a kiss, denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment. To see others kissing in your dream, suggests that you are too involved in their personal lives and relationship. You need to give them some space. If the dream ends just about you are about to kiss someone, indicates that you are unsure of how he or she really feels about you. You are looking for some sort of relationship with this person but you are not sure about how to go about achieving it. If you are heterosexual and you dream that you are kissing someone of the same sex, then it represents self-acceptance. You are acknowledging the feminine or masculine side.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The snake may also be seen as phallic and thus symbolize dangerous and forbidden sexuality.

really eh? I wouldn't have guessed that

princess-pickle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

I had a funny dream a bit like that...except it was Dermot Morgan...and we didn't end up kissing! There was a snake, no, I was a snake!!!
Strange...

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ick, I hate snakes
I would have never made it to the make out part, so you're braver then me.

So what man in your life is going to try and bite Trout?

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nat- I had a dream about a snake on Saturday night! Although, the snake had gotten Chessy.
My dad was there and I was screaming at him to help because I am terrified of snakes and he wasn't doing anything. I made sure to give Chessy lots of love when I woke up.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Princess-Pickle

I had a funny dream a bit like that...except it was Dermot Morgan...and we didn't end up kissing! There was a snake, no, I was a snake!!!
Strange...
so you were the phallic symbol?