Nobody mess with me until i finish my chocolate!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha that's exactly what i just told all of my furbabies and Colin. By the time i left work tonight there had been two more shelter dumps (one a yellow lab and one a white/tan pit bull- both females both sweet as can be- dumped at different times- one when i first got there and one before i left! geesh in the span of an hour and a half!)
I was soooo ticked. Two dumps in less than an hour and a half and on a Sunday on top of that after the 18 cats we had dumped yesterday- that makes over 20 dumps at our shelter in two days!
So ummmm yea I NEEDED something chocolately after that
So i went to TCBY and got their chocolate chocolate frozen yogurt with lots of gummi bears on top
It's making me happy. (i got some for colin too but he didn't want it so i'm going to eat it later
) When i walked through the door the animals were all harassing me so i told them not to mess with me until i've had my chocolate! Colin too.
Anyone else have "don't mess with me until i've had my chocolate/ coffee moments?"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha! For those who say you can't buy happiness- i disagree!
That large thing of chocolate chocolate frozen yogurt covered in gummi bears i just bought sure made me happy!!!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Um I've had too many of those moments lately! I've done pretty good about not drowning my sorrows/stress in food though. (It hasn't been sticking to my anyway!
)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Um I've had too many of those moments lately! I've done pretty good about not drowning my sorrows/stress in food though. (It hasn't been sticking to my anyway!
)
too funny. that's why i like TCBY soo much - the stuff i get is 96% fat free and i usually only get a small helping.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know, we don't have a TCBY here anymore I don't think! So it's either Rita's Italian Ice or a Banana Cream Pie shake from Sonic for me! Funny that neither have chocolate, but hey, it works!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

You know, we don't have a TCBY here anymore I don't think! So it's either Rita's Italian Ice or a Banana Cream Pie shake from Sonic for me! Funny that neither have chocolate, but hey, it works!
whatever works and makes ya happy!

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
all i can say is Friendly's Death by Chocolate sundae,,,,omg YUMMY!!!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's that old proverb, to all things there is a season
a time to reap and time to sow,
a time to harvest, and time to scarf down chocolate
Yes I would say the universe is unfolding as it should...