up date on fluffys kittens.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well they are 6 weeks old now. all doing well feeding and litter trained, i had to transfer them to the bathroom last week as they decided their litter tray was my bed
. and nothing i did stoped them using it, but now their in the bathroom they havnt had 1 mistake.
wobbles who we called this was because he was a bit uncordinated turns out he might be a bit disabled, i forget what the vet said it was , but he has to go back when his 9 weeks old for a further assisment. he hasnt got full control over his head or body, it like his body wants to go one way , while his head goes the other and ends up going around in circles
he gets very paniky when we bring him into the living room for a run about , and he needs lots of attention or he gets real worried if he cant find mum or myself, if he finds himself in the middle of the room away from his sisters or brother or anyone he will scream and his head will just lose control. so im hoping it isnt nothing serious with this little one, his eye sight is fine and so is his hearing. but the vet will check them all again when we go back.
some pictures.
this is wobbles.

Shot with uD600,S600 . at 1969-12-31
this is bubbles she is a bit fiesty.

this is mittens first encounter with tigerlilly , she hissed at him but then was fine.

i havnt got a recent one of missy as she isnt camara friendly , always turns her back , so when i get a front view i will post it.
and just to add srtipes is now called sophie due to her being a female and not a male.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

this is bubbles she is a bit fiesty.
aww you can sent that little cherub over to me in a flash
look at that mussed up food face

Glad they are all doing well - you're the best grand-moma for sure

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol she was the worst for getting food all over the place. thanx hun, havnt seen you on much , hope you all have been ok x.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

lol she was the worst for getting food all over the place. thanx hun, havnt seen you on much , hope you all have been ok x.
she is a cutie for sure
I'm fine thanks - been away over last weekend and you know how it is catching up - things move so quickly around here..............
o o and of course I had a load of washing to catch up on

firecat998

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
aww the kittens are beatifull i love little bubbles i bet shes a handfull lol
nikki