I just love my babies!!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do!!! I was just sitting here in Awe, watching my babies...(cats) and they just amaze me!!! I love them all to pieces.
Do you just ever sit and watch them, and think that? Or think, what would my life be like w/o my cats??

I wuv my babies!!!

andreamer

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aww, I think that a lot. I will just look over at them and think awwww there are my pretty kitties. And no matter what I'm doing, I always have a minute to spare to pet them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah, come on~we cant be the only 2 people to feel this way!

I was thinking more people would reply.......

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awe I think that all of the time, I am always wondering that whenever my kitties play and have a blast, or when we cuddle! I just
them all so much~

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

I do!!! I was just sitting here in Awe, watching my babies...(cats) and they just amaze me!!! I love them all to pieces.
Do you just ever sit and watch them, and think that? Or think, what would my life be like w/o my cats??

I wuv my babies!!!
I find myself doing that everyday. It never ceases to amaze my how such a small animal can affect us so much. Everything they do is precious.

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love my baby PHX!
I think that all the time! Especially when we are snuggling together in bed! My boyfriend and I actually argue over who gets to pet PHX!
I love it when he follows me around the house, or just waits for me to get out of the shower. He is amazing, the most unique cat I've EVER met! I absolutely adore his 50 different meows he can make, and the way he nibbles on my lips.

I
my baby PHX!

lady20

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Just signed in and I was thinking the same thing earlier today. My 11 month old boy, Douglas, was laying in my lap, purring, kneading and I was just adoring him!! I always can't wait to see which boy is going to sleep next to me, they take turns.

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love my boys more than I can explain. Nothing gives me more pleasure than to have one (or both) come to me and beg for attention. To have Pekoe lay on his back, waiting for tummy rubs, or to have Nigel come up to me and try to burrow under my blankets. Or to watch the goofy, sweet, adorable things they do.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do all the time!!!!
I love my furbabies soooooooooooo much!!!
They bring sooo much happiness to my life!!!