TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › 5 wk old kitties
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

5 wk old kitties

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
I'm relatively new here, posted an intro thread, asked a question in the pregnant cat/kittens forum.

Here's some pictures of my 5 week old kitty pair. They're fosters, so I won't be keeping them, but I enjoy the heck outta them while they're here.

They both have a little bit of an eye problem, but it's clearing up slowly but nicely. Poor Waldo couldn't open his one eye 3 days ago. Now it stays "moist" but open.

How "Spitty" got her name: (she was a spittin' fool when I brought her home)


But she's a fur-covered lovebug now. And Very curious about that flashy thingy....


This is her "unamused look"


Kittens are messy eaters, but I swear these two take the cake.....(and smear it all over!)


Poor Waldo, so friendly, but he's the runty boy


This pic would be so cute if he didn't have eyegoop


Kill the Hand!


Lemme tells you a secwet, bwother.....


MMMmmmm, yummy towel


post #2 of 22
Where is the Cuteness Warning!?

OMG yummy towel is off the cuteness scale!

They are just darling. I had feral babies that were 3-4 weeks old when I got them. I know they are scared and it shouldn't be funny, but boy isn't it cute to see those little tiny fluff balls hissing and spitting! Mine warmed up quickly though and are love bugs today. Sweet Waldo has stolen my heart.

Thanks for fostering these two! They are lucky to have you.
post #3 of 22
They are precious How do u stand the cuteness
post #4 of 22
They are adorable. I love her unamused look.
post #5 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittymonsters View Post
Where is the Cuteness Warning!?

OMG yummy towel is off the cuteness scale!

They are just darling. I had feral babies that were 3-4 weeks old when I got them. I know they are scared and it shouldn't be funny, but boy isn't it cute to see those little tiny fluff balls hissing and spitting! Mine warmed up quickly though and are love bugs today. Sweet Waldo has stolen my heart.

Thanks for fostering these two! They are lucky to have you.
oops, I forgot the disclaimer.

These two had two more siblings, another tiger and a grey. But the one was not catchable. So we put the biter (the grey one was a mean little spit) back, so the other kitten wouldn't have to fend for itself, all alone. But yeah, their little spitty hisses are hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
They are precious How do u stand the cuteness
lol Sometimes I just have to leave the room when the cuteness gets to be too much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylacat View Post
They are adorable. I love her unamused look.
My cat has the same "unamused" look. If I didn't know better I'd say these two were related. lol
Bird's Unamused Look
post #6 of 22
Aw!!!
I love their eyes but I know they'll change sooner or later. Are you going to keep them or give them to friends?
post #7 of 22
Oh how sweet, I just love little grey kitties....
post #8 of 22
Thread Starter 
*ACK* I just realized I never came back to this thread (bad crazybird)

They're pushin 7 wks old now......The little girl, who's name is now "Bleu" is going to her new home sometime next week-ish. The crazy cat lady across the street from me fell in love with her and wants her BAD. She has way more cats than I could ever care for, but you'd never know it. They are her life, and they're all very well taken care of. I expect nothing less for Bleu.

Waldo on the other hand, as hard as I've tried, I've been unable to find a home for. Maybe I ask too many questions. Maybe it's just not meant for him to leave. I really don't *want* to keep him, but it seems that may be the case. And I'm ok with that. I adore him, and he's my baby. My son loves him. Even my not-so-cat-loving-husband likes him. If something comes along for him, he will go to a new home. If not......here he'll stay.

I have more pics.

Breakfast with Bird


Messy Mouth!


Relaxin' with the boy


Playing in the kitty-jungle-gym (barstools lol)


Spitty checkin' out the rats. Busted!


BRAVE boy checkin' out Bird's food


He loooooves some pettins


And Waldo with his new friend, Schmoopsie (I know, I posted this one in another thread)
post #9 of 22
Oh my soul, nothing sweeter than babies - little wet eyes and all!
post #10 of 22
Wow - they are beautiful and I wish I could take Waldo off your hands. He is adorable.
post #11 of 22
Those are awesome--the goopy eyes do not detract a bit from their cuteness! You're a good photographer, too.
post #12 of 22
Adorable babies!
post #13 of 22
oh my what precious pudding those two are

give them some special tummy tickles from us
post #14 of 22
Oh my goodness....Somehow I missed this thread the first time around, and holy cow what a thing to miss! I'm glad the office is pretty empty today because the "ooh"s and "aaaawww"s and giggles would have made them think me insane!

I LOVE the pic of Waldo and Schmoopsie! The rattie is almost bigger than he is!
post #15 of 22
OMG those faces!!!!
They are poster children for cuteness!!!!
post #16 of 22
They are so cute!!!! How did you get them to eat out of a dish at 5 weeks???? Mickey is just 5 weeks and still wants his bottle. He reminds me of my oldest daughter , 3 and still taking a bottle!. But back on subject THEY ARE ADORABLE!!! I could just chew on them ,eye goop or no!!!
post #17 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnbandcats View Post
Oh my soul, nothing sweeter than babies - little wet eyes and all!
Thanks. I wish I could take credit for their cuteness. But their mother, in all her wildly feralness, gets credit for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adymarie View Post
Wow - they are beautiful and I wish I could take Waldo off your hands. He is adorable.
And I wish you could too. He deserves a good home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
Those are awesome--the goopy eyes do not detract a bit from their cuteness! You're a good photographer, too.
Thank you There is only one thing I love more than my family (human and furry) and thats taking pictures of them lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by eilcon View Post
Adorable babies!
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
oh my what precious pudding those two are

give them some special tummy tickles from us
Will do, but you'll owe me some bandaids. lol. tummy tickles result in kitten nails in my hands.
post #18 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanhb View Post
Oh my goodness....Somehow I missed this thread the first time around, and holy cow what a thing to miss! I'm glad the office is pretty empty today because the "ooh"s and "aaaawww"s and giggles would have made them think me insane!

I LOVE the pic of Waldo and Schmoopsie! The rattie is almost bigger than he is!
LOL I do my ooh's and awww's alone at home. I'm sure on the days the windows are open, the neighbors probably think I'm nuts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuJubee View Post
OMG those faces!!!!
They are poster children for cuteness!!!!
*heheh* I'll agree with that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey14 View Post
They are so cute!!!! How did you get them to eat out of a dish at 5 weeks???? Mickey is just 5 weeks and still wants his bottle. He reminds me of my oldest daughter , 3 and still taking a bottle!. But back on subject THEY ARE ADORABLE!!! I could just chew on them ,eye goop or no!!!
I dunno. I just put the bowls down, and away they went. But I've had bottlebabies that REFUSED to eat anything that didn't come from a syringe/bottle until pushing 6 weeks, no matter what I tried. VERY frustrating, because I worried about their development. But they turned out ok.
post #19 of 22
look at that little face!!! i'm in love...
post #20 of 22
They are truly beautiful! Wish I could take Waldo off your hands!!
post #21 of 22
They are both just too cute!
post #22 of 22
Those kitten are too freakin cute. My goodness. lol..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › 5 wk old kitties