i feel so bad.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we came home late last night and the kids were asleep. so we had to carry them out the car. my partner opend the front door to the house and i didnt think nothing of it.
we woke this morning to find we couldnt find one of our cats forest. my partner went to go to work by car today and who was crying to get out of the car?? forest
i feel so bad that i didnt check she must have sneeked in when taking the kids out
she was in there for about 7 hours.
she had turned all the indercaters on etc and his battery was dead

so at 7 this morning i was pushing the car down the street trying to get it working
. least she got her own back for locking her in a car all night lol

angi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
In the process of moving from So. CA to So. WI!!
Thank goodness she's ok!

We had a cat once who rode to work with my father & I. We had no idea. We left the car in the lot at work, & left in another car. We were gone nearly 10 hours. When we came back, there was a smell in our car. It was cat poo. We were confused, then Tooty came from the back seat. She had stayed there the whole time, windows open & all!

Silly cats.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Well, at least she found a way to entertain herself, and take revenge.
My husband drove to work one day without noticing that a neighbor's cat was in the car - luckily a co-worker saw her and asked why the cat was in there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
at least i aint the only one it has happend to then , i dont feel as bad now. but yes she is ok, came for her loving lol.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fred went to work with me several times. He liked to sleep on the back seat of my truck, under my jacket. I would get halfway there and he would pop his little head up. I had to turn around and take him home. He got in my huge purse one time and made it inside and almost into my locker before he woke up and wanted out. He was such a goofy little guy.

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My Sam took a ride in my dad's boat once. He would keep the boat the garage and some how Sam got in there. My dad and his friend went through a drive-thru to get something eat and then unloaded the boat at the dock. They were out on the lake when my dad's friend heard a loud meow and there was Sam looking over the side of the boat at the water. Luckily he didn't jump out into the water or the road while they were driving. So my dad's friend got Sam and he just sat in his lap the rest of the time. My little baby went boating

Always check cars, etc before leaving your house

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

at least i aint the only one it has happend to then , i dont feel as bad now. but yes she is ok, came for her loving lol.
Oh, you're definitely not the only one. A former colleague, now retired, had a big black cat named Felix, and I can't tell you how many times D. got to work, discovered Felix in the car while getting his school stuff out of the back seat, and had to turn around and take him back home.
He couldn't just keep him at school all day, because we had two school cats (there was a mouse problem, and the school custodian found two kittens in a dumpster, whom he couldn't keep at home because his lease forbade pets; he's moved since then, and the cats are at his place).