Sad news ( Ohio Missing Pregnant Girl)

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How sad they found that Pregnant girl in Ohio dead, and they have arrested the little boys and the baby's father.. How said for that family. why can't people just walk away other then to do something so stupid and make her whole family suffer plus his own son

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I knew she'd end up dead. It is very sad. I just don't know why there have to be so many sick people in this world.

crazybird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hadn't heard this yet.

It's so sad they found her dead, but I had a suspicion that would be the outcome.

And I suspected his arrest would follow shortly.

I feel for that poor boy. Growing up knowing daddy killed mommy.
With all the publicity this got, no amount of sheltering will hide the truth from him for long......

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was afraid that this would be the outcome

May her & her baby rest in peace.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm afraid that I didn't expect a good outcome from it all - the bleach cleaned areas and the little boy's statements about Mommy in the rug. I wish people who did these atrocities could think past their petty little selves.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Unfortunately I thought this would be the outcome too. I'm sooo sad for that precious little boy who is left to live with the reality of what has happened. And oh that poor woman and her unborn child! My heart just breaks for this whole family! My prayers are with them all.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been listening to this story on the news for the past hour. I knew she'd be found dead, and I was certain they would arrest the baby's "father" (how can you really call him that, given the circumstances?) Of course, his story seems to be that he went there about 4 a.m., after being out drinking, and she was sick. He says he was there when she died, but he didn't kill her; he just disposed of her body. Yeah, right. What a guy. I suppose he accidentally broke a table and spilled a gallon of bleach on the way out, too.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by libby74

I've been listening to this story on the news for the past hour. I knew she'd be found dead, and I was certain they would arrest the baby's "father" (how can you really call him that, given the circumstances?) Of course, his story seems to be that he went there about 4 a.m., after being out drinking, and she was sick. He says he was there when she died, but he didn't kill her; he just disposed of her body. Yeah, right. What a guy. I suppose he accidentally broke a table and spilled a gallon of bleach on the way out, too.
Yeah....not so believable. He showed up drunk at her house in the wee hours of the morning with another woman he met at the club! What the heck was he doing there in the first place?!?! She probably got upset about him coming over at that hour with another woman mind you, and he says he "panicked". Yeah right. The only reason why he finally admitted to it was that the other woman came clean. You don't think through rolling her in a rug, bleaching the floor, and disposing of a body when you "panick".

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How sad!
That poor women and her baby. That poor little boy now he wont have either one of his parents.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that is just so horrible, I had a bad feeling when I first heard the story last week and have been following it ever since! I just cant believe some people can be so cruel
It just makes me so mad! ANd that poor little boy, with everything he was saying and must have seen, its just so horrible! I hope that the mama and baby can rest in peace! That family has been in my prayers, its just such a shame!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It happened very near here, and the only reason I was giving the dad the benefit of the doubt is because the 2 year old never said anything about Daddy, just Mommy............I'd love to pulverise him!!
How people can be so cruel and messed up is just beyond me.......

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been following this sad story. This just breaks my heart!!!
I had some *hope* she would be found alive!!

Shame on that sick, evil, twisted waste of life scumball that did that to her!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont know why they cant just walk away move do something other then this, he should have kept his pants up to ...

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This case makes me sick, especially with the fact that the boyfriend is a sheriff's deputy. They are going to love him in the prison. (I hope he does not go into isolation there!!!)