Thinking we will have Kittens soon

aktotx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am kinda excited but I think Camaro is going to be having her kittens soon. In the last 24 hours her nipples went from sticking out to major full of milk and if I pick her up my hand gets wet and it is all nipples no belly that you feel. And now she can't walk but a few steps and stop to lick herself inwhich she is so big that you can tell it is a struggle to get there. We have her a box set up in our room. So far we have homes for at least 6 kittens let just hope there is no more then that. I will try to take a picture of her tonight and post it of this little girl who is huge.

jenniferl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How exciting. Please give lots of details as I will be living vicariously through you until Ginger decides she's ready to have her little ones. LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aktotx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JenniferL

How exciting. Please give lots of details as I will be living vicariously through you until Ginger decides she's ready to have her little ones. LOL
Haha my bet is I will be watching her over the weekend and nothing will happen till next week. Maybe they will both decide to have them the same day.

aktotx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ugh I am trying to take her picture but I don't think she is happy about that saw the camera and went and hid in my sons closet on a blanket and started to lick herself. Maybe it is just wishful thinking but she is MOODY and not as friendly like she was before. Guess it is wait and see for us...

aktotx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Haha I say she didn't like the camera but she finally layed still on the kitchen floor and I got these before she moved.

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Is she a manx or is her tail just under her at the moment?

She looks so big I think she'll pop if she doesn't have her kittens soon!

aktotx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TortieBaby

Is she a manx or is her tail just under her at the moment?

She looks so big I think she'll pop if she doesn't have her kittens soon!
Yes she is an Manx. I hope she has them soon too.