Jack Supremed

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
congratulations! whoo hoo, partay! do the judges know how close cats are, or what titles they've won?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

congratulations! whoo hoo, partay! do the judges know how close cats are, or what titles they've won?
Thank-you!

No, the only information they have on the cats during judging is age, breed, color and gender.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

that's so cool. so now what do you do??????
Start over with Tuscany, Cypress, Sierra and Jasper. Their first show as kittens is in 3 weeks.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations!!!!! Wowieeee, how exciting for you - you and Teri must have been doing this:

Give Jack a big ol' scritch from all of us and tell him how clever we think he is!

What's in store for him now? Will you keep showing him, or will your retire him from the ring? Any more breeding plans for him? Would you keep him as a pet, or would you prefer to give him away to a loving home here in California
Keep in mind, I asked first

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Woo-Hoo, Jack, Nial, and Teri!! I called CJ in here, just to tell him your wonderful news, he also sends congrats!! Let me know when his picture will be in the TICA trend or the yearbook, I will have to be on the look out.
Way to go Jack!! My own Jack's birthday was just a few days ago, he would have been 5, he was very much remembered, and everytime I see a post about your Jack, I still think of my own.
Thank you for sharing your good news with us.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great news for both of you!!!!!
Now all titles are complete!!!!!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Congrats Jack & Nial & Teri!!!

You must be all

THat's so cool - any pics from the show?