Top Cat
Purraise
yea, i saw the low prices and was like WOW!!,lol

lukeblaise

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Feliway works great.

For those people who have not tried it yet, it is highly recommended.

kisabre

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
40$ to under 25$ is a great deal even with shipping. I have heard people exclaimed how great that product is. I'm not sure if I'll find that out for myself, my cat doesn't have any of the behavior problems mention.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I believe that www.entirelypets.com is the "base" website. Anyway, we've found that they were the cheapest at least about a month ago. And if I remember correctly, you got a bit more of a discount if you ordered more than one...

That being said, we're using an off-brand as the spray.. along with the plug-in (we need to get more).. and it's from Pet Organics, called "no mark" and it works pretty well provided I don't forget to spray it.

beandip

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatsAreBetter

That being said, we're using an off-brand as the spray.. along with the plug-in (we need to get more).. and it's from Pet Organics, called "no mark" and it works pretty well provided I don't forget to spray it.
Another thumbs up for No Mark!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If any one knows of a site that thoroughly explains how Feliway works, I think it would be great to also post.......... So many people aren't sure what, when, and why........
Great thread to keep on the first page!

pennicat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Petco has it on sale through today on their online store:

http://www.petco.com/product/10533/C...-for-Cats.aspx

Price is slightly higher than Pet Solutions, but no shipping charges so it will be quite a bit less. I'm just starting using this to try to get my newer cats and older cat to get along better. Older cat is also quite shy so hopefully this will help. I think I'll order one more diffuser and the pack of refills while it's on sale!

Kristi

Edit - I just noticed that the free shipping only applies to the kit, not to the refills. But the 3-pack of refills is a good price so even with shipping (which is substantially less than the Pet Solutions charges by the way), it's a pretty good deal.

ethiope

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
After looking for Feliway diffuser today at PetSmart and finding it to be $42.00I just bought it at Amazon.com for $21.00. Big difference! Thanks for the info.