4 Eight week old kittens up for adoption

junglebutterfly

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have 4 8 week old kittens up for adoption 2 boys and 2 girls. I am located in Indianapolis IN. The Kittens are feisty they were wormed and tested and are ready to go. I will spay and neuter them. pictures soon to come!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If possible, your babies should stay with their mother until 12 weeks of age. I hope you find wonderful furever homes for them all. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

tnkittymom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

If possible, your babies should stay with their mother until 12 weeks of age. I hope you find wonderful furever homes for them all. Looking forward to seeing pictures.
I don't mean to intervene on this thread, but could you explain why 12wks? I've always heard 8-10, but never 12. Of course, in my area, people let kittens go at 6wks all of the time and I've never agreed with that. I know that our local shelter keeps them with the mom until 8wks, but no longer than that. I was just curious.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

junglebutterfly

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The kittens are 8 weeks old but they are not quite ready to go yet. They have hgad a cold and I am treating that so I won't let them go until I have cleared it up. The mother has turned them away from nursing for a few weeks already so they have been eating wet food with dry formula mixed in it. They would rather eat the canned than the dry food now though LOL! They are spoiled!! The mother wasn't a good mother so I have put a ton of love and attention into these babies I won't be letting them go unless I know they will continue to be loved. If you read the kitten care thread a while back you would have seen thier story! Their mom Lilly had a mastitis and had to be rushed to the vet twice when she quit eating, drinking, feeding, and taking care of the kittens. The kittens lost weight and got sick and I had to bathe and feed them 24/7 until magically Lilly's mastitis vanished. However in the process we lost 2 of the kittens. I had to have them put to sleep because the doctor said they wouldn't have a chance of making it because she kept pushing them away and they weren't gaining with the formula I was pushing. Since this litter has been through so much are sweet little lover's and I can't wait to see them in Great Forever Families!!

junglebutterfly

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Sweet Girl

Cute Chunky Boy

Tiny Baby Girl

Sweet Little Boy

junglebutterfly

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
These Kittens are 10 weeks old now I would really like to know if anyone is interested in Indiana, Ohio, or Illinios.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck finding them homes! I have about 12 kittens here I am trying to find homes for too!