Did you ever

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you ever reply to the wrong email address? When I forward email, I open it all the way, thinking that the recepient won't have to go through opening and opening and opening. Well, yesterday I accidently replied to a friend when it was open all the way and it went to the guy who sent the email to my friend originally. Did ya get that?
Today, my mailbox has about 10 emails from him!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I once sent an e-mail to my hubby that was meant to go to my supervisor. Both are named John and are right by each other in my address book - I go by 1st name. At leasr I didn't send one to my boss that was meant for my DH!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

I once sent an e-mail to my hubby that was meant to go to my supervisor. Both are named John and are right by each other in my address book - I go by 1st name. At leasr I didn't send one to my boss that was meant for my DH!
Yeah - that would have been worse!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No I haven't done this before. But, I work for a locksmith company and I've called the wrong customers before. Oh boy did they get mad! I just simply got the two phone numbers mixed up!
OOPS!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm usually very careful, but i sent a dirty joke to a guy called Keith who set up my pc and laptop. It should have went to Keith who i work with

A reply came back from him saying "Good one Susan!!", I cracked up when i realised and said "You weren't supposed to get that!!"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I'm usually very careful, but i sent a dirty joke to a guy called Keith who set up my pc and laptop. It should have went to Keith who i work with

A reply came back from him saying "Good one Susan!!", I cracked up when i realised and said "You weren't supposed to get that!!"
At least he liked it!