Mushy cat's 4 week old kitten pics

andrea727

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mushy's kittens are 4 weeks old (this past Wednesday). I'm pretty certain that we have 2 boys and 2 girls. They all have pretty distinct personalities.
The boys:
Squishugana aka Squishy named after mom Mishugana aka Mushy. He wins the award for most "advanced," the most curious, and the most hyper... so far.

Swiper, because everytime he goes near my husband, he swipes at him hehe He wins the award for most independent and most antagonistic...he's always trying to catch someone.

The girls:

Tattletale, named because she meows everytime we hold her, and Mushy comes to take her away (not so much anymore). She wins the award for most shy and most affectionate.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

andrea727

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
and the kitten with no name yet... we are having trouble with a name for her. She looks exactly like mom. She wins the award for most playful...always playing...

Here are some of them playing, etc.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want them all
what a pile of love. The one of them nursing and looking up at you is great! "Hey, knock it off with the flashy thing! We're trying to eat here. Do ya mind?!" Adorable

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Very adorable! My kittens are the same age!
But mine dont look as big as yours do. From head to butt (not inclucding tail) mine are approx 4 inches long. What about yours?

andrea727

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you! They are about 4 1/2 - 5 inches head to butt =0)
I was thinking that they look big for only being 4 weeks old. They're doing a lot too. Last week we started letting them explore on the floor (while we were sitting there watching) and since then it seems like they've taken off!

jenniferl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are so cute. I can't wait for Ginger to have her kittens. I told her that her Dr. said it's ok for her to have them now. You think it will work? LOL

andrea727

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LoL...I don't think that'll work. I tried telling Mushy that, but she took 3 1/2 weeks more...

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you! They are about 4 1/2 - 5 inches head to butt =0)
I was thinking that they look big for only being 4 weeks old. They're doing a lot too. Last week we started letting them explore on the floor (while we were sitting there watching) and since then it seems like they've taken off!
Huh, I dont know why mine are so small then, they must be just growing/developing slow or something.

andrea727

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hers could just be big? I don't know...

jenniferl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Andrea727

LoL...I don't think that'll work. I tried telling Mushy that, but she took 3 1/2 weeks more...
3 1/2 weeks?!? Yikes. I'm pretty sure Ginger wont go that long but I wouldn't put it past her to wait until the 4th of July weekend. LOL.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not trying to be mean here, but those pics were pretty big, at least on my computer. I am sure the rest of the members would love to see those adorable, but they may be deleted if they are not resized. The one of the two nose to nose is just too cute!

andrea727

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I thought that they might be too big, but I didn't have time to resize...sorry everyone. They'll be smaller next time.

inspiredelement

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! all of them are SO adorable, now I can't wait for gracie to have her kittens!!
looks like you've done a great job with them, and they're all beautiful! congrats!

skoshkie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is probably a little corny, but since you said the unnamed kitten looks just like her mommy, you could name her Mushy Junior, June or Juney for short! OH, and I just realized that is even more corny since they were probably born in June. Haha.

mickey14

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh they are too cute!! they are the same age as Mickey. i should measure him to see how long he is. I should weigh him again too. He weighed 280 grams as of 6/23. Just a little underweight, but considering what hehas been through... not so bad!

andrea727

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
that's funny, we had actually thought of Mushy Jr, but we already have Squishy who is kind of Mushy Jr since she is Mishugana and Squishy is Squishugana.

We actually named the little girl. She was the first one to use the litterbox, so we named her Puddles. LoL