*****KatKwiz #67*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Standard day.

At the time of THIS post, who is the last person to purchase a prostate cancer awareness ribbon

Twelve years ago today I was told I had inoperable prostate cancer.

Here I am.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Purchased for Jaffacake.
Cause: Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 Jaffacake 12th May 2007, 11:16 AM

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Standard day.

At the time of THIS post, who is the last person to purchase a prostate cancer awareness ribbon

Twelve years ago today I was told I had inoperable prostate cancer.

Here I am.

Glad you are going strong!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Purchased for Jaffacake.
Cause: Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 Jaffacake 12th May 2007, 11:16 AM
And you have won the last measley 300 points ever to be won on KatKwiz!

Beginning tomorrow, a completely new KatKwiz begins. Totally designed based on what members were telling me they wanted. Here are the new rules: New Rules

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

And you have won the last measley 300 points ever to be won on KatKwiz!

Beginning tomorrow, a completely new KatKwiz begins. Totally designed based on what members were telling me they wanted. Here are the new rules: New Rules
Yippeeee! I haven't won in a while.

The new method does seem easier (especially for you). I look forward to playing it!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Yippeeee! I haven't won in a while.

The new method does seem easier (especially for you). I look forward to playing it!
Yes, especially for me. No coundowns, no countups, no doubles, no gambling, no post or point requirements. And every day you know exactly how many points you can win. For instance, right now you would win 481 points (no rounding). Just 66 quizzes ago, the payout was 100. Who can imagine what the payout will be by KatKwiz #200 and beyond? Hope to see you then.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

For some reason I am not able to open up the New Rules? Is it just my computer or is it the link?
I just tried it and it works for me. Hmmm. Yesterday people were trying to make me think I was seeing buttons that were not there but I was vindicated in the end. But here, try this: New, Improved KatKwiz

It works for me!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I just tried it and it works for me. Hmmm. Yesterday people were trying to make me think I was seeing buttons that were not there but I was vindicated in the end. But here, try this: New, Improved KatKwiz

It works for me!
I don't think anyone was trying to say you were seeing things that weren't there. Just because you are using one skin and others see things different in theirs doesn't mean people are picking on you. And "vindicated in the end" might be a tad strong for "someone explained how the skins work to me."

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Feedback on the new rules will receive the same consideration as the input that Persi & Allery received in making the new rules. (Just a BTW.) Another BTW, the reason I used this as a question today is to draw attention to the fact that if men would just have a PSA done as their annual checkup, the number one killer of men would go away. Doctors kept telling me it was useless to have a PSA done before you were 50. Hogwash. I am still a member of a support group that has many men in their forties that are alive today just as I am because they had their PSA done BEFORE reaching 50. Since men never go to doctors, I appeal to the SO of these men to have your SO have this simple blood test done yearly. Today's date is the date I was told it was all over for me. I will never forget this date and tonight my wife and I will celebrate another year of life together. Do it!