Pics

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
here are the pics of Uno and Sace. Sace has the darker face.

This is Uno

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are handsome. How old is the seal point? He has kept the light color well. I know seal point Siamese often don't do that into adulthood.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they are both 6 years old

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol. they are the pics that their owner sent me. as soon as i have them home, i will take tons more.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Liza24

lol. they are the pics that their owner sent me. as soon as i have them home, i will take tons more.
You are just getting them? They are beautiful. Are they retired breeders, or some ones pets that you adopted? I love the seal mitted, sace Uno is nice too, I am not used to seeing lynx point (mitteds) but they are nice, I can see why people are attracted to them. I hope we see many more pics!

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

You are just getting them? They are beautiful. Are they retired breeders, or some ones pets that you adopted? I love the seal mitted, sace Uno is nice too, I am not used to seeing lynx point (mitteds) but they are nice, I can see why people are attracted to them. I hope we see many more pics!
Yes,
i am adopting them! they are 6 year old retired show cats. the owner is trying to breed now after years of showing, and has to many cats now, and is overwhelmed. I am going to see them tonight, and will probably bringing them home tonight. Do you think they would do ok in a oversized medium dog carrier for the 20 min ride?

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't put them in the same crate, being in the car can be stressful and make the cats act out if put together.

familytimerags

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I agree, on the ride to a new home, they may get stressed, so separate carriers would be best, you will need them for vet visits, travel, or if you live in areas of bad weather, 2 carriers would be needed.
Uno and Sace are beautiful!! I have retired past queens before and have found that they adapt after just a few days, in their new enviroment. I would suggest keeping them on the same diet, litter, and possibly let them stay in your room for a few days to adjust and slowly adapt to the rest of the house in a slow process.
I think the name Uno sounds familiar, do you frequent the other Ragdoll forums?
Welcome to being loved by a Ragdoll.

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by FamilytimeRags

I agree, on the ride to a new home, they may get stressed, so separate carriers would be best, you will need them for vet visits, travel, or if you live in areas of bad weather, 2 carriers would be needed.
Uno and Sace are beautiful!! I have retired past queens before and have found that they adapt after just a few days, in their new enviroment. I would suggest keeping them on the same diet, litter, and possibly let them stay in your room for a few days to adjust and slowly adapt to the rest of the house in a slow process.
I think the name Uno sounds familiar, do you frequent the other Ragdoll forums?
Welcome to being loved by a Ragdoll.
nope, i have never been to ragdoll forums,lol. I have them in a great dane style & size kennel for the time being, cause i dont have a spare room for them ( its being used,lol). They seem to tolerate the kittens, but Prue and tigger get them hissing a striking the cage door, so i might give them a few days to adjust.