the Daily Thread TGIF 6-22

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

Back to the grind, but it's FRIDAY!

Not a bad holiday either. I have a few stuffies, I'll be sure and hug them.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eh stuffies are for sissies

Just kidding..I just never got attached to any as a kid..so the only ones I have were taken over by Trout for bunny kicking

Hmmm, well TGIF everyone!! I am going to a bbq tonight and a buck and doe tomorrow
I love having plans for the weekend!!

I hope you all have a great one!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!!!
It's quite warm here but were expecting rain. I hope it stays of until i cut my back lawn after work though

I knew i should have taken up my nextdoor neighbours offer of cutting it, but he already does my front lawn and i feel terrible that he does that even though he doesn't mind
There was an offer on with some plants on my way into work, buy 2 get the 3rd one free so i bought three scented pinks and i'll give Colin one for his garden

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good morning almost time to go home and face the music,
hmm thinking i will stop on the way home and get the stuff needed to make a home made pizza for dinner tonight.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

thinking i will stop on the way home and get the stuff needed to make a home made pizza for dinner tonight.
Bruce that's the second time i've seen you mention pizza and it makes me feel like one!
Karen did the same the other day when she mentioned she was having one, so i had to stop off at my favourite store on the way home

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ooooo! I love today's holiday! I'm a sucker for stuffed animals!

It's FRIDAY!!! DH comes home today! He actually called me while I was in the shower. Good thing I had rinsed half the shampoo from my head; I answered with that side's ear! Today is my Mom's last day at work here. I'm supposed to be having dinner with her and some of the counselors we worked with. Looking forward to that!

Besides that, I now have 5 days left at this job myself. Not counting today that is. And next Friday, since it's our very last day, we're going to have a party day with games and lots of food! Makes me look forward to it, though I know I'll probably be sad too.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IT'S RAINING!!!

We are finally getting some honest to god rain, not just spits! There's thunder, too.

Loved my stuffies.
First one I can remember was Shaggy Dog. A layon toy. Mught even still have him somewhere...

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Im getting ready to go to London. Hmmm should be interesting
Thats the second mention of you coming to London I've seen- any particular reason for coming and whereabouts are you staying?

Got today off but working the weekend. Have spent this moring letting Sonic and Radar have some time together whilst making a lame attempt to sort out things in the bedroom that Sonic has pee'd on

The smell is ghastly

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Bruce that's the second time i've seen you mention pizza and it makes me feel like one!
Karen did the same the other day when she mentioned she was having one, so i had to stop off at my favourite store on the way home
I just had a piece for breakfast!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

IT'S RAINING!!!
here too! rainy & gloomy... but thats okay, becuase its nice & COOL out today! Only 65* when I got up this morning!

I stopped at McDonalds this morning & got myself a yummy Cinnamon Melt & surprised John w/ his favorite breakfast from there too, he was happy!

We leave tonight at 5PM to spend the weekend with my family!

Happy Friday kitty lovers!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Im getting ready to go to London. Hmmm should be interesting
Yea why you going to London Fran??? hmmm...
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Morning all!

Back to the grind, but it's FRIDAY!

Not a bad holiday either. I have a few stuffies, I'll be sure and hug them.

Awww I want that teddy! I sleep with a teddy. It all started in 95 when I gave Mike a female duck and I had the male duck (inside joke). When we broke up I replaced the duck with a bear and his mom made him a pillow. Since then we both sleep with something

I still have my first big brown teddy, Curious George & his side kick(what ever it's name is).

Eventually the pc's will be disconnected soon. Taking the kitties to mom's tonight. Moving tomorrow around 7:30-8am. YAY they pushed it back a bit

See you all Sunday. Have a wonderful weekend and eat lots of Pizza!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lovely day here with a nice breeze so I can go outside without dying

I have a meeting in 20 to discuss what we should discuss at next week's meeting, so an hour of pointlessness

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I just had a piece for breakfast!
I'm just heating the oven for pizza

Love cuddly toys btw- Epona won't let me sleep with my Dwagon though as she says all my hugs should be for her

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

I'm just heating the oven for pizza

Love cuddly toys btw- Epona won't let me sleep with my Dwagon though as she says all my hugs should be for her
awww that is too cute

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good day all!

What a glorious day in T.O. and I am stuck at work. I could have stayed home as the boys' babysitter couldn't take them today, but hubby will instead. There was a claim I had to get done today. I finished it at 8:10 am and have been thinking of leaving ever since.

Kevin has taken over all of my stuffed animals - he just loves them, D-man just likes to throw them. Kevin can't go to sleep without at least 3. Maybe Kev will let me hug one of his.....

Hope everyone has a lovely day

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys!
Good Morning! TGIF! Do I need to say anything else?!?!

Just at work today (again). Our company is hiring for a 3rd shift receptionist, and so I'm doing interviews today! EEK! I've never done an interview before... but it should be fun!

I'm getting excited to see who wins the Contest that Anne put on. I'm getting very impatient!

Everyone have a good weekend!