Eww smells like poo! (but it tastes good)

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought a couple of curry dinners in a box. You squeeze the rice and stuff out of the satchets and warm them up in the container provided. It smells SOOOO bad!!! But rather nice, real rice and chicken chunks and veges but only takes a couple of minutes to nuke

I do cook usually but it's freezing and wanted something quick to eat. Do you guys buy these frozen or non frozen instant meals?

Surpsingly enough the smell doesn't phase Chuckie, he's just come out of his slumber all wrapped up in blankets and now he's sitting at the desk staring at me!

whiskerynature

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hm...must not be poo-ey enough to offend a cat!!

Have you tried those boil-a-dinner-style
Indian meals that come in a pouch & you just throw the whole pouch into boiling water, then snip it open & dump it onto a plate & voila! sketchily simple prep but reasonably tasty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Yuck, I wouldn't have been able to get past the smell. What kind of ingredients are in it?

The only frozen dinners we have are Amy's.

http://www.amyskitchen.com/index.php

I cannot eat any other brand, they are too foul! It's cold here, too (thermometer says it's 13 C) but you are in winter. We're supposed to be in summer!
It has the usual, it's a red curry chicken and rice. But i think because it's in packets instead of fresh, that makes it smell different. Either that or fresh curry is meant to smell like poo as well!

Erm apparently it's 9c atm, and a top of 13!!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MOUNT FRANKLIN WATERR!!!! yayayaya! Sorry! haha....

Erm, I am not fond of indian, So I personally wouldnt eat it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

MOUNT FRANKLIN WATERR!!!! yayayaya! Sorry! haha....

Erm, I am not fond of indian, So I personally wouldnt eat it
Lol homesick are we? (sorry i havent replies, been at Tristans for the weekend)

Oh btw, for everyone who likes to buy bottled water, dont do it anymore. There are lots of carbon emissions from producing these bottles and even though i know it popular, just refil your bottles from the tap. Thats why i have a bit 1ltr one