tornado warnings

april31

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well they said we would get rain. There is a tornado about 20 miles north of me right now. and storm warnings pretty much all over. Looks like the worst of it is gonna miss us although they are talking strong storms through tomorrow. This could be a long night.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

april31

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Me either im terrified of tornadoes and lightning (theres my fear of fire).

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they just had a tornado touch down a few counties over, and we got the bad thunder and lightning storm ( see OMG post).

mickey14

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We just had a severe storm go thru here! I love storms ,we don't get enough to suit me!!
Its all over now, now its very cool outside.We had real bad storms Tuesday night but I missed them I was at work.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Stay safe! There was a severe thunderstorm warning for the northeast part of my county & I'm in the southerwest part...still was freaky!!!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've had freaky weather like that all week...well the last 2 weeks actually. I love thunderstorms but once the tornado watches come out, I start to panic. I was at work last week, and we had 3 that touched down within 20 miles. And, we live in the mountains...tornadoes aren't supposed to happen here!But, I know first hand that they do. Just stay safe and keep an eye on the sky.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope you have been able to stay safe, I'd pass you some of our gorgeous weather, but I don't know how!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

april31

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you all it looks like iowas gonna get hit again later today. I am sopposed to get my coloring finished in my tattoo later but if the weather gets bad i might have to reschedual it.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, April, I'm in Iowa too. Was working during the tornado drills, and we couldn't allow any customers to leave. I'm in Waterloo, and there was one tornado about a mile from me, and also another by the airport...none touched down, however.

I didn't know we were supposed to get more possible warnings today! Eeek!!!