Its so hot

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh man its hot hot hot here and its only 88 at 12:30 pm its supposed to get to 96
I hate the heat, it seems like we just had it a couple of months ago. I have 5 ceiling fans the Air conditioner and 2 tower fans.. I can't wait for the Edison bill last summer it was $1,000 for 3 months I hope its not going to be like this all summer. We have 2 story and man if I don't leave the air on during the day at night its awful up here

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yikes! That is expensive. That how much it is for our apartment. You would think fans help circulate the area. I know the pc's generate a lot of heat but then what would you do all day.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh, I remember those kinds of days in Texas. I hope you get some cooling clouds and breezes your way soon.

BTW yesterday the sun was shining here and it was 17 C (62 F) outside (cooler in the shade), and I was in line at the pharmacy and the woman in front of me said, "Ooo, it's so nice to be in the air conditioning!" and she fanned herself a little with her hand! I don't know what planet her spaceship came from, but maybe I should send her to your place?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luckily its cooled off here today, only about 75* with a nice breeze!
I hope you cool off soon, thats HOT!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Oh man its hot hot hot here and its only 88 at 12:30 pm its supposed to get to 96
I hate the heat, it seems like we just had it a couple of months ago. I have 5 ceiling fans the Air conditioner and 2 tower fans.. I can't wait for the Edison bill last summer it was $1,000 for 3 months I hope its not going to be like this all summer. We have 2 story and man if I don't leave the air on during the day at night its awful up here
Don't forget, this is just the FIRST day of summer! It hit 111 on my patio last summer. I'm not looking forward to a repeat.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with Mckenzie-its 75 today but warming to 86 on Tuesday!! The heat is the only downside about my profession-but since I'm the boss I'll start early (6 ish am) so I can quite by noon and avoid the worst of the heat (or not work at all!!)

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I agree with Mckenzie-its 75 today but warming to 86 on Tuesday!! The heat is the only downside about my profession-but since I'm the boss I'll start early (6 ish am) so I can quite by noon and avoid the worst of the heat (or not work at all!!)
Aw, I don't wanna hear it!!
I lived in WI for a while, but moved back to TN. I could have died today!! I know it has been almost 100 a few times already. Makes you not even want to go outside.

I miss Wisconsin!! all the water.... camping.....snow.....

**wanders away muttering with head down**