The Cat Site's new graphics.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not always that observant but I have noticed the new graphics and I must say how much I really like them. There was probably a post on this already so sorry for that but then again it never hurts to tell someone what a great job they are doing more than once.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Either we are all blind or your seeing things!

But the crew here does do a brilliant job!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Either we are all blind or your seeing things!

But the crew here does do a brilliant job!
The Quote button that I just used is new, isn't it? The one with the quill. And the other two to the right of that. OK, somebody help me out here.
And the Edit button with the scissors to the left of the quote. Am I spending to much time on TCS? Or...not enough?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

The Quote button that I just used is new, isn't it? The one with the quill. And the other two to the right of that. OK, somebody help me out here.
And the Edit button with the scissors to the left of the quote. Am I spending to much time on TCS? Or...not enough?
Let me guess: Have you recently changed the forums' '"skin"? Those graphics have been available (at least) since the last vBulletin upgrade, but can't be seen with every skin. The only difference I can see following this week's upgrade is that there's now a little spinning wheel or clock when you post a quick reply or edit a post. I use the Default Grey now.

Now that I think about it, maybe this week's upgrade integrated those graphics into skins that didn't show them before. That makes more sense.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

They've always been there for me!!!!!

Originally Posted by jcat

Let me guess: Have you recently changed the forums' '"skin"? Those graphics have been available (at least) since the last vBulletin upgrade, but can't be seen with every skin. The only difference I can see following this week's upgrade is that there's now a little spinning wheel or clock when you post a quick reply or edit a post. I use the Default Grey now.

Now that I think about it, maybe this week's upgrade integrated those graphics into skins that didn't show them before. That makes more sense.
That would make sense...

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I just did a quick check, and I can only see the scissors when switched to Default Grey, Office Hours, or the Cat Site Default (mustard & ketchup). Otherwise, a scrub brush shows up for the "Edit" function.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

That is the answer because I have always used the default skins.

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I noticed it too the other day, but I thought since I killed my computer and brought it back to life that that was what was happening. I like the new stuff too. So, no, you are not crazy.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise

NOT ENOUGH!!! You must be on here at LEAST 12 hours a day