Get your Kicks - on KatKwiz 66!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I told you I was old, but not that old. The only version I remember was Depeche Mode.
Anyway, you can go ahead and take 300 points now or get your kicks by waiting for 791 or more.

What is the minimum amount of points that KatKwiz will give away in the next 12 months

a. 85,000
b. 100,000
c. 135,000
d. 185,000

Multiple choice, just answer a, b, c, or d (whenever your nerve runs out).

The answer is one click away.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No one likes to gamble huh?

I'll go with option A since thats the last one left

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

D - 185,000

Just guessing!
Actually, you did not have to guess since I indicated the answer was one click away. That one click would be on the KatKwiz link where I state that I give away a little over 500 points a day on average. 185,000 divided by 365 is 507. So, once again, at the time you gave the answer, you were correct. Since my posting, the KatKwiz balance has went up and now 200,000 would be closer. I'm going to give every one of these points away, so if you are not playing yet, grab your share!

You are the KatKwiz Whiz of the Day!

But you only managed to add 40 points so 340 points is your take. The first time we played this we had a big gambler because 20 people looked at the question before the winner answered and won 790 points (the answer was just as easy). Where are all the gamblers? We'll try this a couple more times and if we do not have bigger winners, we will replace this game with one where more points will be won. I need to get rid of 200,000 points a year now.