Riley Chasing a Fly! (video)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I added it to photobucket too so hopefully that will work. I just hope the youtube one will work for Heather! I don't know how to imbed it in the message though.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yay i can see him now, and awwwwww Paula he's gorgeous, he really is

His tails so long and furry isn't it

This boy is going to have some fun with his new mum and dad next week

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a handsome guy he is ......... and what a big fluffy tail he has.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Look at those HUGE feet! Riley is certainly going to be a big boy! And a beauty as well!
His foster mama didn't have a scale, but we guessed his weight at about six pounds. I'll weigh him when I get him home next week though. He is definitely a big boy! I just love his long tail

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I so envy you two! One of my students has a six-week-old black male she's trying to find a home for (she rescued him from a nearby farm, as the farmer was going to drown him as "excess baggage", but she can't keep him, as she's in the process of moving into a condo where no pets are allowed). I've been so tempted, but I know how Jamie would react!

If she can't find him a home, we might end up with another school cat, though I'm working on a colleague (a cat lover who currently doesn't have one) to adopt him. His cat died a few months ago (of old age), and he says he's not ready for another one, but his wife thinks he just needs a couple of more pushes in the right direction (she wants another one now).

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I so envy you two! One of my students has a six-week-old black male she's trying to find a home for (she rescued him from a nearby farm, as the farmer was going to drown him as "excess baggage", but she can't keep him, as she's in the process of moving into a condo where no pets are allowed). I've been so tempted, but I know how Jamie would react!

If she can't find him a home, we might end up with another school cat, though I'm working on a colleague (a cat lover who currently doesn't have one) to adopt him. His cat died a few months ago (of old age), and he says he's not ready for another one, but his wife thinks he just needs a couple of more pushes in the right direction (she wants another one now).
Awww I hope you can find the little guy a home. Does Jamie hate other cats??

Originally Posted by Bella713

He is so handsome, he looks so soft
How old is he Paula?
When he was found in the dumpster at a couple weeks old, the vet estimated his birthdate as December 15 so he's just over 6 months old now