do your cats watch tv?

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wondering....lol. Do they pay attention to it? For instance if theres a noise or something on there, or something they think looks fun to chase??
I have noticed mine do it on occasion.....silly cats!!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
heyu does, she will watch golf,and football, also animal plant, she seems to love meerkat manor, during these times she will lay right in front of the tv , and sometimes even try to catch stuff lol

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mostly Sammy likes to try and catch my cursor across my computer screen

But last night DH was playing some video game and there was a sound in it that sounded like a meow... every cat in the house was trying to get the cat out of DH's tv

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We actually have 2 movies for them - Feathers for Felines 1 & 2 and they love it. Gabby tries to get the birds and Peeps and Merlin watch very intently. Gweeky just does gweeky things.

tnkittymom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Reyah does. If something grabs her attention she will stop whatever she's doing to look at the TV.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sassy will watch tv if it is an animal show and they are making interesting noises, other then that he usually doesn't.
Linus loves TV, especially music videos and cartoons. If I say to him "let's go watch TV", he will jump up on the coffee table and wait for me to turn it on.
When I first brought him home from the shelter he was totally fascinated by it, now however not quite so.

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cats just like the tv because that means for half n hour they can get some undisturbed sleep...LOL!! Bubba Sr used to LOVE Blue Collar Comedy..Ron White and Bill Engvall were his favorites

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kali and Prue do, especially if NASCAR is on!! they see the car on the screen with that roar of the motor, and they paw at it , its soo cute!!!

jujubee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Twinkle likes the Dog Whisperer, and also some of the nature shows on National Geographic & Animal Planet.

arie85

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Just wondering....lol. Do they pay attention to it? For instance if theres a noise or something on there, or something they think looks fun to chase??
omg yes yes yes

any reason why cats love tv??

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats used to sit on top of the tv and look down and watch it but now we have a flat screen and they can't do that. Occasionally they will sit in front of it but not that often.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Creature Comfort is definately the top show around here. But the ones they are showing now have an American accent instead of the British one. Is this a copy, or what? I think my cats liked the British one best. I guess they liked the way they talked better because they paid more attention.