OMG, there is a cougar on the loose...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In London, Ontario!!!

There have been a bunch of sightings in the last 2 weeks and they are findings its footprints around town..

I feel

They say the chances of coming face to face to it are slim though...thank goodness.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well take some kitty treats with you, and maybe you can get him to come home with you? or is that a bad idea?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuttigreeMom

My aunt used to use bologna when she was trying to get a kitty to follow her home

HTH!
How about you come with me...we will get some bologna and we can tame the wild beast

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

How about you come with me...we will get some bologna and we can tame the wild beast
Oh sure thing! Let me just get my coat... and oh darn, wouldn't you know it! I have to finish reorganizing my sock drawer today. Shucks!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love cougars - I'd want to give him a scritching!

I'll lead the expedition!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats scary- but I know the feeling- there was a black bear on the loose in my little town a few weeks ago. It was spotted at the park about 2 blocks from my apartment!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well i was offering to help, but it seem they dont want any help
fine dont come crying if kitty gets a little rough hehehe..

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ill head up the flank to help catch the kitty...well big giant kitty..LOL....And what do you know Ive got some good ole Oscar Mayer in the fridge, my munchkins will part with it to help a good kitty....

When I used to bartend out in the boonies I saw a ginormous black bear do the whole winnie the pooh walk across the road in front of my old car. And in Bessie I had no protection on my side because I didnt have a drivers side window...I had that puppy in reverse while I sat and waited for it to get across but I was afraid to move it back and scare the bear and make him charge!!! Woooo I almost peed my pants that night!!!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG Nat, its going to be just like Amberthebobcat at your house!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If it makes you feel any better, there is one living right around my place, has been for over a year.

Just don't go outside at night!
(Sorry, I couldn't resist picking on you
)

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are they sure its a cougar?

When I was younger there was a horse stables near my parents house that I took lessons from. The owners had a huge black dog with short-medium hair length (like a panther). When that horse stables was still there the newspapers would publish that there was a panther on the loose.

At one point someone from the stables posted the most recent article with the dogs name and a big fat question mark after it.

Since the stables have moved, there haven't been anymore panther sitings.

In anycase, bring Trout with you where ever you go. She looks like she has a protective bite.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On MSNBC.com, there's a Vietnam veteran who was just attacked by a rabid cougar but he won by strangling it. He had to get the whole rabid shots though, but he's alive and well!

*lulu*

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ah...just thought...is this 'London' in America or England? I think I was talking about a different one. Oh well...wherever it is I hope it doesn't come over here. lol