TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Save me from the evil moth!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Save me from the evil moth!

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
EWW EWW EWWW! A moth keeps attacking my face and the computer screen. Every time it touches me I scream and run. Im seriously terriefied right now. Can someone come save me from the attacking moth. Im sure if ou guys saw me you would be laughing so hard. Scared of a little moth. But it keeps touching me! Please someone take it away!
post #2 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fostermomm View Post
EWW EWW EWWW! A moth keeps attacking my face and the computer screen. Every time it touches me I scream and run. Im seriously terriefied right now. Can someone come save me from the attacking moth. Im sure if ou guys saw me you would be laughing so hard. Scared of a little moth. But it keeps touching me! Please someone take it away!
This made me chuckle!!! I dont mind moths, so sorry I cant save you!! Now a June bug or a spider I would freak!!!
post #3 of 16
omg! just kill it hon!!! take a slipper and smash the ever loving daylights out of it!! ewwwww i HATE bugs
post #4 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks View Post
This made me chuckle!!! I dont mind moths, so sorry I cant save you!! Now a June bug or a spider I would freak!!!
They dont normally bother me either. But this one is insane. It seems to have dissapeared for now but will probably start attacking again soon. You know how the flutter and bang into porch lights? Thats what this one is doing to my face! I dont know why. Im pretty sure my face isnt glowing.
post #5 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
omg! just kill it hon!!! take a slipper and smash the ever loving daylights out of it!! ewwwww i HATE bugs
I cant kill it I would be afraid it would make a nasty noise. I might sick Skye on it though if it comes back. She'll kill the evil moth for me.
post #6 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fostermomm View Post
I cant kill it I would be afraid it would make a nasty noise. I might sick Skye on it though if it comes back. She'll kill the evil moth for me.
it won't make a nasty noise- you'll just squish it is all i ought to send Fosters your way- that pup is my little bug killer
post #7 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
it won't make a nasty noise- you'll just squish it is all i ought to send Fosters your way- that pup is my little bug killer
Well it appears to have gone away. I dont know where it went. Hopefully when I knocked it onto the floor the last time it attacked it died. Maybe Skye got it. Fosters can come over and do a complete search of the house. I wouldnt mind!
post #8 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fostermomm View Post
They dont normally bother me either. But this one is insane. It seems to have dissapeared for now but will probably start attacking again soon. You know how the flutter and bang into porch lights? Thats what this one is doing to my face! I dont know why. Im pretty sure my face isnt glowing.
No, but your computer screen is

Turn on a lamp and the moth should find it's way there.

I don't mind moths...they look like butterflies and butterflies are beautifuL!!!
post #9 of 16
If that were a spider, I would be freaking out! I would definitely call in the cats to do my dirty work. Other insects don't bother me, though.
post #10 of 16
Aww, I love moths! I could have caught it for you and put it outside!

There's nothing better than sitting outside during the summer with the porch lights on. You get to see all sorts of pretty insects.

Now if it's a roach, then I'll be running and screaming in the opposite direction.
post #11 of 16
maybe it thinks you are pretty, and its just trying to get a kiss
post #12 of 16
I like moths.....poor little thing was minding his own business and WHAM!!!! you swat and run screaming.

Hope he didn't give you nightmares!
post #13 of 16
One of Sadie's nick names is Mothra....
the great moth hunter.

Would you like to borrow her?
post #14 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
maybe it thinks you are pretty, and its just trying to get a kiss
Maybe that was it. LOL I ended up calling my neighbor who lives downstairs at midnight to come catch and release it. I dont normally have a problem with them but it wouldnt leave me alone! It was like attack of the killer moth. I ended up waking Ari up with all my screaming and stomping around. Joe was very nice about catching the moth for me. He said anytime I need saved just call him and he'll run up and protect me from the evil butterflies. I pointed out to him that that wasnt a butterfly it was an ugly ripped up brownish moth. Not a butterfly. He said it was the same thing.
post #15 of 16
Poor you! Those things can get annoying and fast.

I'll surely lend you Sammy next time you have a moth. Last night I was laying on the couch trying to read and he kept running over me trying to get a moth that was hanging out on the ceiling. We have vaulted ceilings so I kept trying to tell him that he can't jump that high... he wouldn't listen He's nothing if not persistent!
post #16 of 16
I don't mind moths outside, but in my house is a different story! Thankfully, I've never had one "attack" me before, or else I would be covered by 6 cats and 3 dogs. Apparently moth meat is a delicacy because they all go after them. What I really hate are those huge mosquitoes (I think they're male, and don't bite). The cats go crazy over them, and they always stay on the ceiling where I can't get to them, so the cats are on the dresser, nightstand, fireplace, cabinets....and everything else ends up on the floor. Our porch light is right beside the front door so we get all kinds of flying critters in here at night. That is going to change very soon!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Save me from the evil moth!