Originally Posted by crittermom
If it makes you all crazy, then imagine how the ones looking for the answers feel.
Oh Tammy this mess starts at the top
1. Who are the goofies making up the Questions? J/k
2. Then you got the peeps looking up the answers
3.Then we got all kinds Checking the Answers Love you guys
4.Asking the goofies & others if we have them right. J/k Special peeps
1. Just imagine all us needy people having to look at the questions
2. Drive our selves stone crazy looking at the clues ( back & forth )
3. Then we have to find the answers, double and triple check to make sure who is who.
4. Put them together and feel so glad, it's done, only to see 16 more questions from the you know who's
5. Looking again and again till were pretty much purfect
6. Getting them all together and finding some saying or Quote (this or that)
7. Waiting for Neet to show up when shes good and ready
8. Then to have to vote for a number I hate that. I find it very hard not to know who I am in that list
We all know don't we people that we would rather have the chance to vote for a NAME
Most likely our own
9. And then we tell the winner Congratulation's
10 And we leave tail between legs because we have dang near gone stark raving crazy getting it together, And we didn't even get to vote for a name, preferably our own lol
Who has the worst job we hunters do
But we persevere we feel frazzled but whole and complete so accomplished...
Plus everyone picks on me
But Guys were ready come on with your bad stuff
all you people who want us to suffer were up for it ... Give me a few though I need that mental health appointment. I have been under stress alot
Did I leave anything out ?
Let the games begin
woops wait 1