TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Baby Clouded Leopard!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Baby Clouded Leopard!

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
This is one of the most amazing leopard species. Here's a very short You Tube video clip of a leopard cub. Wow, she's incredible!

Clouded Leopard Cub
post #2 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals View Post
This is one of the most amazing leopard species. Here's a very short You Tube video clip of a leopard cub. Wow, she's incredible!

Clouded Leopard Cub
Wow... what a beautiful girl. I wonder what it's like to touch her.
post #3 of 18
Oh my she's a beauty!!!
post #4 of 18
Beautiful baby
post #5 of 18
Gorgeous and look at that tail!
post #6 of 18
She's gorgeous, what a face
post #7 of 18
omg, wow, she is BEAUTIFUL, im in LOVE!!
post #8 of 18
beautiful, just beautiful, although I was wondering why it wasn't in its natural surroundings it made me sad - do you know the story ?
post #9 of 18
She is cute and the adults are beautiful. I think the snow leopards are amazing to watch in their natural habitat. They are so sure footed in the Himalayas especially when they go after a mountain goat.
post #10 of 18
OH MY!!!
post #11 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
beautiful, just beautiful, although I was wondering why it wasn't in its natural surroundings it made me sad - do you know the story ?

The U Tube page said something about Jack Hanna...he's a conservationist/nature guy. He used to go on the Letterman show and bring in various animals. I think he works with the Cincinnati Zoo?
post #12 of 18
post #13 of 18
-le gasp!- I Exotic Cats!
My kittens do the same thing, sitting on my shoulder until they fall asleep and slide off!
Such beautiful markings!
post #14 of 18
What a beautiful animal! How big do they grow to be? Is it an African species?
post #15 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBella View Post
The U Tube page said something about Jack Hanna...he's a conservationist/nature guy. He used to go on the Letterman show and bring in various animals. I think he works with the Cincinnati Zoo?
Yes,I think that Jack Hanna is still with the Cincinnati Zoo. He used to work with Marlin Perkins (who is now retired or dead) and they had a weekly tv show on wild animals - I can't think of the name, but it was back in the 50's and 60's!
post #16 of 18
The markings are just amazing. I wish they were less wild and more like dogs! I want one!
post #17 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Gorgeous and look at that tail!
That's what I was thinking!!
post #18 of 18
Oh she's beautiful from head to toe to tail!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Baby Clouded Leopard!