Extremly snuggly kitties

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Out of my 4 kitties- there is no doubt about who is the most snuggly- it's my sweet baby Kojak
He's always been a snuggler! When i had him as an infant foster kitten he used to curl up on my chest and go straight to sleep after he had his bottle
He is still every bit as snuggly and sweet!! He's been on my chest just purring away for a good hour now
Him and Jasmine are the only two out of my 4 that are really snuggly- Velvet and Isabella LOVE to get petted, -velvet loves to be held and cuddled - but will not sit stay on your lap if you sit down. Isabella only wants to snuggle on her own terms
Jasmine and Kojak are the little lovers out of the kitties though- Kojak is definitely by far the biggest cuddler. I just love it too! He's such a sweet furbaby!!!
Anyone else have a really snuggly kitty??

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mooch is my snuggle bug! She snuggles till she bugs me! She likes to lay on my chest, but she's now like 14lb!!! That can be a bit much! Plus she kneads! But I wouldn't trade my snuggle bug for anything! Noodles snuggles on her own terms too! Usually at about 2 am when I've fallen asleep on the couch and I'm trying to get into my bed!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Mooch is my snuggle bug! She snuggles till she bugs me! She likes to lay on my chest, but she's now like 14lb!!! That can be a bit much! Plus she kneads! But I wouldn't trade my snuggle bug for anything! Noodles snuggles on her own terms too! Usually at about 2 am when I've fallen asleep on the couch and I'm trying to get into my bed!
Mooch sounds like such a sweetie pie!!

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Skye isnt what I would call cuddly really. She will lay in my lap and purr. Do happy cat but if I try to hug her or hold her tight she will let me but doesnt enjoy it. Calamity is a snuggler. She loves to get big bear hugs and if I let her she would be on top of me all the time. Shes a very needy girl.

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Pekoe is my snuggler. Once he gets going, not a whole lot is going to stop him. His new favourite is laying next to me on my bed, stretched full out on his back so I can rub his tummy for hours at a time. I love it.

Nigel loves his snuggles too, but is always so nervous about them that they don't last too long. Though he can be pretty intense when he wants to be.

I suppose both of my cats are extremely snuggly kitties. And that's the way I like them.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
None of my girls are REALLY snuggly. They love to be nearby, and all have super affectionate moments, but none are lap cats, and none really like being held.

Smudge is definitely the most affectionate though
She LOVES to snuggle with her daddy, particularly when we're in bed - I've never met such a lovey cat as Smudge when she's in a snuggle mood. She also gets really cuddly when she's on the top level of the cat tree - she'll roll around, headbutt you, smoosh herself against your face, rub against your hand and generally act like the worlds happiest kitty.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you so much as extend a hand in Sassy's direction, she will instantly shove her head up into it, grab your arm with both front paws, and start washing your wrist for you.
There's no amount of scritching, stroking, or snuggling that's enough for this girl... and once she knows she has you hooked, she'll roll over on her back and flutter her pretty golden eyes at you until you rub her fluffy little tummy for her.

All of our kitties are affectionate -- even Abby, our former feral, when she feels safe from the other cats -- but Sassy is by far our most shameless little hedonist.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol eazy is one, he did go though a stage for about a month where he did not want to sleep with me, or be held, but that seems to have past. He is always coming up and jumping on my lap or trying to lay down on the keyboard.

andreamer

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My kitty Gabby is a huge snuggler. She wants to be on/near me all the time and she's a kneader! Chester Boots likes laps and being petted but he's definitely not as snuggly.

lady_tiger61

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Punkin is my snuggler. He can actually be a bit of pest about it - especially when I'm sitting on the futon working on my laptop -- no, punkin, laptop does not mean kitty

I haven't had him for very long - just a few months - so we haven't gotten to the rub-my-tummy-meowmy phase.

Sneakers wants his lovin's on his own terms. But when he wants him - he _wants_ them!
He can always be found curled up near me at night after hubby and I have gone to bed. Sometimes he's curled up at my tummy. sometimes he's completely stretched out. other times, he's curled up around my head pushing me off my own pillow.

but i don't have my kitties tonight - they're at my folks' home because we're going away for a couple days. it's going to be weird going to bed tonight.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peeps and Gabby are extremely snuggly and Merlin gets into his snuggle mods - gweeky - never!