Tattoos and pericings!

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Random questions!

Do any of you have pericings? Where at?
Any tattoos? (wheres it at and what is it?)

I myself dont have any pericings or tattoos, in the future I want a tattoo but I dont want any pericings.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have my ears pierced, but that's it... I have no desire to get anymore. I could never get a tattoo, I hate needles!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I also hate needles, but to me a tattoo thing doesnt resemble a needle so thats alright. Too me a pericing looks way more painful than a tattoo.

jenny1124

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have two holes in each ear.. suprisingly enough...

I would love to get a tattoo, but I am scared of needles too, so I don't see it ever happening.

andreamer

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have two tattoos... a moon and stars on my back and a shooting star on my chest. I have always been into celestial things and knew since I was little that I would want to get tattoos of them. I don't like needles but the tattoo gun doesn't really look like one to me. I don't like pain either but I didn't find the tattoos to be too painful.

When I was 18 I got my tongue pierced...partly to try to get over my needle fear. It didn't help, really! I took it out a year or two ago, so I only had it pierced for a couple of years.

At one point I had 11 holes in my ears, but now I pretty much only use the bottom two.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 8 piercings & 1 tattoo

My piercings - 3 in my left ear- 4 in my right - 1 in my belly button- & my one tattoo is on my lower back

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No tat's. I have needle fear. But my ears are pierced, I think my mom did that for me when I was 2 or something.

april31

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have my ears pierced and 5 tattoos used to have belly pierced but i was allergic to the metal

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A Tattoo is too permanent for me. I have two piercings in each each & my naval.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 12 piercings: Tongue, Navel, 4 gauge tunnels in my first hole (lobe), 6 gauges tunnels in my second hole (lobe), letting the third holes close up (lobe), 2 at my upper cartilage, and my tragus is pierced on each ear...

Tat's 2: One on my lower back (tribal with butterfly... Hate it, too common, and I have alot of scar tissue from it), the other one is about 3-4 inches too high (was suppose to be on my ankle, but the guy who did it was geeked, go figure) and its a rose and tribal! I regret both my tat's and they both look like crap. Next time I will have meaning behind it as well as some creativity. I plan to have the one on my leg fixed in the future. There is nothing I can really do about the one on my back.

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 3 tattoos and ears double peirced.

tattoo one - celtic knot

tattoo two - celtic cross

tattoo three - NY Yankees ,lol

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a tattoo on my inner upper thigh.
Its of a Black cat pouncing out of fire. And I have my ears pierced.

jean-ji

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If you get a body piercing, please learn how to take it out. I'm an MR technologist and piercings need to be removed before an MRI scan is done. I can't begin to tell you how many people tell me they don't know how to take out their piercings and never take them out. I'm amazed that they never learned how to and don't, even for general hygienic purposes.

A little self responsibility would be nice. And for those of you who do and can take out your piercings, just ignore this little rant.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 7 piercings
3 in each ear (i wear two tiny little "diamond" studs in the top 2 ones on each ear) and my belly button pierced. I used to have 8 - i had my nose pierced for the longest time with a jewel stud, but i took it out because it drove Colin crazy - i still miss it!!
) I don't have any tattoos and don't ever plan to get any- they are way too permant for me- i'll change my mind 5 minutes later about it