Question of the day: 6-20-07

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If money was no option, where would you live- and why?

I'd want to live in NYC... I've always dreamed of living there!

Happy Wednesday!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know, I'd still probably live here in Guelph, just in a much nicer house, and I'd travel a lot more (like, I'd have a beach house someplace sunny, and maybe a few properties in Europe). I like the town I live in. Besides, all my stuff is here.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Happy Wednesday!
I love Toronto, but a nicer house in a nicer neighbourhood would be nice....oh and a place on the beach in Turks and Caicos for winter, a cottage in the Muskokas for summer....you get the picture

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love where i am because i've got everything on my doorstep such as the beach, the countryside, and a little bit further out is the town centre for some retail therapy!!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm...lots of places????

Right now I'd say someplace with suclusion like a cabin in Maine...I'm sick of the city!!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd pick North Carolina, a couple hours in shore, its warm but not steaming and close to the beach for an easy visit

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know I would most likely live where I live right now. I live in a very pretty area on the shores of Georgian Bay. It is very nice in the summer and I am one of those rare individuals that actually likes winter so it is nice then as well. I would of coarse have a much larger home, and maybe a condo in someplace like Costa Rica just in case I needed a little break. I would travel though, my family originated in Scotland and I would love to visit there someday.

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure... I think I would have to have one in Ohio... maybe one in Arkansas...hey if I had the money why not?
I would like to have a nice huge house somewhere out in the country with alot of land. I would start a wild life rehab and have some type of barn type shelter for feral kitties...I would have animals like ducks, horses, and all sorts of critters.
I would hire a couple people to help me clean, feed and water too.

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
In July im moving to Miami, Florida, to me thats the best place in the world. Not because of the beaches ( I dont really like them LOL ), I love the palm trees and warmth and sand and colorfulness. Ive never been to Hawaii, I want to go some day.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Somewhere a lot more rural, I live in a big city NJ and have all of my life except when I lived in San Diego, Ca back in the 70's. I loved San Diego but it's just another city. I think Maine would be my choice, I have visited there a couple of times and it is just breathtaking and a lot more rural than city life.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would stay in Sussex but have a nice house in the countryside away from everything. But if the money was no object I would travel so I could at least see other countries.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Happy Wednesday!
I love the "big 3", NYC, London and Paris. But since you said money was no option, I am not going to let a little thing like $7 a gallon of gas keep me from picking Paris. Why? Maybe if I lived there I could find enough time to finally see all of the Louvre.