TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Desirée goes to the doctor again today
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Desirée goes to the doctor again today

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
Desirée hasta go to her doctor again today. She is having that BPP test done, I am not real sure what all this will tell. Desirée has told me to stay away from the internet, because stuff I will read will make me worry more.

She goes at 3:30, my time, so I will post something when I hear from her.
post #2 of 17
Many continued prayers for Desiree and Brody.
post #3 of 17
I would say don't worry, but I know you will. So we'll just all keep talking to you today and keeping you busy.

post #4 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
I would say don't worry, but I know you will. So we'll just all keep talking to you today and keeping you busy.

Thanks Neet, you know me too well, and I am trying to stay busy too.

Jimmy comes home from work later, and we are supposed to go eat at the Mexican place tonight. So I will probably start drinking sometimes later.
post #5 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Many continued prayers for Desiree and Brody.
Thank you Helen, I really appreciate it.
post #6 of 17
What happened with the test - is everything alright?
post #7 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adymarie View Post
What happened with the test - is everything alright?

She has it at 3:30 today, my time, I am on central time.
post #8 of 17
And lots of Vibes coming to everyone BB that everything is just fine...
post #9 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
She has it at 3:30 today, my time, I am on central time.
Oops - sorry - thought the test was yesterday for some reason!
post #10 of 17
Sending many prayers to her and baby Brody!!
post #11 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adymarie View Post
Oops - sorry - thought the test was yesterday for some reason!

I wish it woulda been, at least I would know something then.
post #12 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
Sending many prayers to her and baby Brody!!

Thanks Mackenzie, I do appreciate it.
post #13 of 17
Best of luck to you all today, I'll be thinking about you.
post #14 of 17
Aww try not to worry..I am sending many more vibes for her and little Mister B
post #15 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl View Post
Best of luck to you all today, I'll be thinking about you.
Thanks, I do appreciate it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Aww try not to worry..I am sending many more vibes for her and little Mister B

Thanks Nat, I am trying not to worry, but it doesn't work so good sometimes. When I think about it, I start to worry.
post #16 of 17
Bea, I am keeping them and you in my prayers also.PLEASE try not to worry. Let us know what the test says.
post #17 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crittermom View Post
Bea, I am keeping them and you in my prayers also.PLEASE try not to worry. Let us know what the test says.

Thank you Tammy, I will post on here as soon as I hear something from Desirée

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Desirée goes to the doctor again today