Cozmo suprised me today,,

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi, Today I was letting our big dog back in the house and she stepped on Cozmo's foot making him yell. The part that shocked me was when the dog was walking away Cozmo got back at her by grabbing the dogs tail with his claws and he then bit the dogs tail!

He amazes me sometimes with things he does. He has also figured out that he can bite into warm soda cans we keep in the back room and make them spray all over the place.
He only does this with one kind of soda though, must be the color of the can or something. He put a hole in two cans before I figured out what was going on.

I thought Angel was good at making trouble when she was young but Cozmo makes her look tame. Most have something to do with grey coloring, Angel and Cozmo have gray coloring and both are aways making trouble, Our two orange cats never cause problems.

Tom

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I caught him the other day digging in the soda cans, I think he claws holes in them and not biting them, but the result is the same, a big mess.
He only digs into the real cheap generic cola cans that have bright blue paint on them. The cans are paper thin so it don't take much to put a hole in them.

erinca7821

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If I have soda in a glass, my darling sticks his nose in and sometimes takes a sip... or if there's too little left for him to do that... he'll spill it if I don't watch... you sure your cat isn't 'pouring himself a drink'

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It could be he likes the taste, that would explain him also stealing and chewing on the straws from glasses of soda.

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tom W

Hi, Today I was letting our big dog back in the house and she stepped on Cozmo's foot making him yell. The part that shocked me was when the dog was walking away Cozmo got back at her by grabbing the dogs tail with his claws and he then bit the dogs tail!

He amazes me sometimes with things he does. He has also figured out that he can bite into warm soda cans we keep in the back room and make them spray all over the place.
He only does this with one kind of soda though, must be the color of the can or something. He put a hole in two cans before I figured out what was going on.

I thought Angel was good at making trouble when she was young but Cozmo makes her look tame. Most have something to do with grey coloring, Angel and Cozmo have gray coloring and both are aways making trouble, Our two orange cats never cause problems.

Tom
Cozmo sounds a handful...

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He sure is a handfull, Yvonne calls him our cat till he gets into trouble, then its my cat when he is being a pest.

The stuff he comes up with is so funny its hard to get mad at him, I just can't help laughing most of the time.