Who's a sleepy boy?

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Chuckie's been on his anti-sad pills 7 days now and he is sleeping alot more than usual. Also we're only 2 weeks into Winter and i'm freezing my boobs off
Here's my pretty boy all rugged up on my bed

Cuteness of paws

Sleepy cuteness!

Why did you wake me up?? (best stunned look i've had in a while lol)

I love my baby!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is so sweet and adorable!! Seb sleeps a lot all the time
but more so when it is chilly outside.

I thought Australia was always warm?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

He is so sweet and adorable!! Seb sleeps a lot all the time
but more so when it is chilly outside.

I thought Australia was always warm?
You do realise we have 4 seasons just like everyone else? *poke* Summer is way too hot, and Winter way too cold. The opposite weather gets worse every year

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I had a friend visit the US from Australia once - she went to Wisconsin. She said she had never been so cold. Had to buy all the winter wear (socks, caps, scarf, etc) because she had never needed it at home. She lives over on the coast by the Barrier Reef. Was she yanking our chain?

Love your avatar

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

I had a friend visit the US from Australia once - she went to Wisconsin. She said she had never been so cold. Had to buy all the winter wear (socks, caps, scarf, etc) because she had never needed it at home. She lives over on the coast by the Barrier Reef. Was she yanking our chain?

Love your avatar
It's warmer up the coast. Just going interstate for me was a huge change. I went North to Brisbane for my 21st and every day there was something like 90% humidity and always over 30 degrees, always sweating and sticky it was like being in anther country. As ive been to the mountains and snow before (no snow in my area), and we have the iciest and wettest weather atm, i dont think it would be much of an adjustment going to the US in Winter.

Thanks btw. Finally grabbed a tonne of cool stamps for Gimp (not lucky enough to have psp anymore, or photoshop) and make my siggy look a little more professional like everyone else