dog house?

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Those are really cool but my dogs would live inside they wouldnt need a house of their own. Poor neglected doggies.

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fostermomm

Those are really cool but my dogs would live inside they wouldnt need a house of their own. Poor neglected doggies.
Ditto. My Jake is an indoor dog, but even if he was an outdoor dog (like he used to be), I don't think I'd buy one of those doghouses. Can you imagine cleaning it? Jake's normal doghouse was well enough to clean, I can't imagine having so many more nooks and crannies to scrub free of dirt, lol

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
those look sooooo neat!!! i wouldn't mind having one so that i could bring in more foster dogs and they'd have a nice place to stay. BUT considering my pups are indoors only- no need for one (or the arm and leg i'd have to cut off to pay for it
) very neat though!! definitely a good option for those with outdoor dogs.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol, i was thinking if i would get one, could i just move it to a lot and sleep in it

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

lol, i was thinking if i would get one, could i just move it to a lot and sleep in it
most men would kill to have a nice "dog house" like that to go and sleep in instead of being banished to the couch

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Exactly! That Key West cottage looks just fine for me...

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

most men would kill to have a nice "dog house" like that to go and sleep in instead of being banished to the couch
I was thinking the same thing

those a pretty neat...very cute...but we cant even get the dogs to go out in the nice pen we built them that was thousands of dollars lol (btw they are indoor dogs, but they love to lay outside all the time) But they have made the deck theirs instead
I told my mom get a roof on it and it can becme a kittie enclosure lol

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They remind me of kids playhouses or something. They look really nice! Very cute!
My dogs are all inside, and I would never have it any other way and neither would they. They like couches, human beds, being in on all the action, following people around, reminding humans of lunch and dinner times, and social interactions with their humans all the time, not just when human goes into yard for a little while.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL! LOL!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are cute!

We don't have a dog- but my parents have 2- an indoor & an outdoor. Sam (our outdoor chocolate lab) wouldn't like that
He has a nice warm dog house thats heated better than my own apartment!

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom has a dog house, but no dog. She uses it for the outdoor feral cats so they have a nice warm place to sleep when it gets cold. It's insulated and she keeps it next to the chimney so it stays nice and toasty
But I don't think she'd go for one of these... they're nice and all, but I think they're just a little too much.

But if I were going to have something like this, no I wouldn't spend a large amount of money. I'm a build your own yay let's play with power tools kind of gal

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are so cute!

But unless I did have that much extra spend, no way.

My only concern is how would the dogs open the doors? They all have doorknobs on them

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I was a kid I always wanted a playhouse like one of those! I'm a daydreamer, so I'd have probably lived in something like that more than my actual house!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

And no. I wouldnt ever buy one of those....even though they are "cool", I just wouldnt do it!