We are Getting a New Kitten - He will be Arriving on Thursday

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So Just a few weeks ago we brought in Yuki who is adjusting nicely, She is out and about, but still shy of her humans.

Our 3rd and final member to our Cat family will be joining us Thursday. A friend of a friend found 8 week old kittens in an alley in Chicago, took them in to be neutered and had their shots and tests done, they've been given a clean bill of health and I will be picking one of them up Thursday.

I have chosen the Grey Kitten in the photo. It appears that one of his ears has a slight crook to it. Gives him some character I think I've been trying to think of a name based on it...

Crook, Hook, Nip... Ideas would be great!

tnkittymom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww, they're cute. Congrats on the new baby! Will have to think on some names. It's late and my brain isn't working.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lore

So Just a few weeks ago we brought in Yuki who is adjusting nicely, She is out and about, but still shy of her humans.

Our 3rd and final member to our Cat family will be joining us Thursday. A friend of a friend found 8 week old kittens in an alley in Chicago, took them in to be neutered and had their shots and tests done, they've been given a clean bill of health and I will be picking one of them up Thursday.

I have chosen the Grey Kitten in the photo. It appears that one of his ears has a slight crook to it. Gives him some character I think I've been trying to think of a name based on it...

Crook, Hook, Nip... Ideas would be great!
I like Captain Hook.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ends up we're not getting this kitten. Feral kitten, upon lots of research, its in my best interest to continue my search and pass on this cute little guy and pick a different rescue kitten.

So I informed them that I will not be picking this guy up, as he will need much quiet time and work, that I cannot give (being a mom to 3.5 year old Quadruplets), I need to find us a well socalized regular ol' playful kitten as our 3rd and final kitty.

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, that's a shame, I was going to suggest, Tipster.
With all those toddlers to look after, I think I wouldn't be looking for another kitten. You already have 2 gorgeous kitties, Yuki is stunning.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kalikat

Awww, that's a shame, I was going to suggest, Tipster.
With all those toddlers to look after, I think I wouldn't be looking for another kitten. You already have 2 gorgeous kitties, Yuki is stunning.
Thank you for the compliment. I love them.

Actually, to the outsider... it would "seem" like alot of work. But it really isn't that hard. Alot of the time they are playing with eachother and its me left to myself to clean, check e-mails... kitty forums LOL... play with the cats... I have game time, color time, through the day... but really, with the way I have things scheduled... to me, raising Quads so far is a piece of cake.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to TCS!
If you have any questions, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message.