Free stuff!!!

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here is a list of links to get free cat stuff(food, treats, etc...):

Free Feline Greenies: http://www.greenies.com/en_us/2k6sampling/feline.asp

Free 3-lb bag of Goodlife Recipe: http://www.startsampling.com/sm/mars...m=23587&source

MAIL IN REBATE FOR FELINE PINE(get your money back
): http://www.naturesearth.com/rebates.html

Free packet of Whiskas Purrrfectly Fish: http://walmart.triaddigital.com/enha...ktid13588.aspx

Free container of Sheeba Premuim Cuts: http://www.startsampling.com/sm/mars...m=23588&source

Free coupon for $5 off Iams cat food: http://iamspromise.com/captureAddress.iphtml

Also, I don't know if ya'll know this, but if you take the time to email different companies, they will send you a TON of free stuff!

I emailed a lot of different companies this weekend for my brother cause he's taking care of my OTHER brother's 5 cats so I wrote all the companies asking for coupons and/or samples. I'm hoping the coupons and stuff with help my brother out. He's such a great guy to be taking care of animals that aren't even his.

I've had almost 20 companies write me back saying they will send coupons/samples/free food. One company sent him full bags of cat treats. Another is going to send a free 3lb bag of food! Others are sending wet food. I sure hope my brother likes all the stuff!
I know that when I wrote a ton of companies when I got my ferrets(I wanted to try different stuff for them) I felt like it was Christmas because within just 3 days of writing companies I started getting boxes of stuff in the mail!

Anyways, I'll quit writing a novel, lol. Hope ya'll enjoy the freebies!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i wrote to Wellness, & they sent me samples of all of their dry kibbles, including their new grain-free. unfortunately, no one liked them

ferriscat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the info! My kitties love free cat food even more than me, I'm filling out the forms right now

kathryn41

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you for these great links! I have signed up for the Greenies - which my cats LOVE and the Sheba food, which I have never tried. They don't like the other ones listed but these are great!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm trying to debate wether or not I should make a list of all the cat food companies that have sent/are sending samples for ya'll, but I'm kinda scared to. I'm saying that because I don't want to freak out the companies and have them stop sending samples.
That's what happened with some of the ferret food companies. They used to send out tons of freebies(I mean TONS) and then when a person posted the info on a forum some of the companies stopped sending samples alltogether. I would hate to think that all of our greediness(me especially, I won't deny it, lol!) would prevent people from getting samples when they really need it.

What do ya'll think? Should I create and post a list or just let people search for themselves? Is it worth the risk?

artgecko

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Great idea!

I've been thinking about trying some of the pricier premium food brands with the cats anyway and there are no retailers in my area, so I'd have to order online and pay hefty shipping...so hopefully the free samples will pan out.

I also contacted the makers of some of the litter brands (wbcl, nature's miracle, and arm/hammer preium) to see if they'd send me some coupons or samples.

Art

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
Thanks! I ordered Greenie samples both for Oliver and my dog, Cuddles (if you click "samples" on the top after you fill out and submit the cat form, you can get the free dog greenie sample and coupon)... Oliver loves them, but honestly, they're so darn expensive - I try to rotate them with other treats

The other products we don't use, but I may start emailing other manufacturers to see what I can get!

tnkittymom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow! Thank you very much! This is definitely great info, especially with a new cat and a kitten.

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank You! I signed up for all but the FelinePine.

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok, After a suggestion from one of the forum members, I have decided to offer the list to those of you who are interested. So, if you would like the list, you must be a member and PM me and I will send it to you. No 1-post members.

Be warned, it's kinda a long list. Also, most of the foods on the list are really good, all natural foods, no crappy stuff.

Lastly, just because they're on the list does NOT mean they are all still sending samples. However, most of them should send them.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much for these links! I had called wellness about the pet food recall and about 6 weeks later they sent me a nice package of food and a coupon for $3 off - which I all ready used! Also, it looks like some of those companies will send coupons from P&G, etc!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ConsumerKitty

Thanks for the info. I'm going to send for freebies to give to pet rescue groups.
That's a wonderful idea!

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just remember not to open any packages around the kitties or they'll know what you're up to and will demand their share of the goods, lol!