If you had to name yourself.....

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
.....what name would you choose? And you can't choose your current "real" name - pretend your current name does not exist - it has been wiped off the face of the earth, what would your new name be?

I always wanted to be an Alexandra when growing up. I still like it for me....I think.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't play this fairly as I actually did choose my name and legally changed it in 2000

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

I've told people my evil twin's name is Larissa, only because I like that name. So, if I had to choose, that would be it.
That is what I named my sister
Pronounced with a long E (la-REE-sa).

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have always loved the names Catherine and Elisabeth (and I love the nicknames Cate and Libby). I'm an old-fashioned girl at heart, at least when it comes to naming.

Of course, if you had asked me this question twenty years ago, I would have said I'd like to be called "Flower" or "Sapphire." Or "Jennifer," which sounded very exotic to me when I was, ohhh, six years old.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Growing up I wanted to be named Rachel. Mom said she had wanted to name me that too. Now I really like my name. I just can't think of something I like better. I like that it's spelled a little different than some (though not too uncommon) and it looks good written out in cursive.

Now there are girl names I like that I want for my furture children, they just don't fit me! They are Naomi Catherine, or Naomi Janaya, or Janaya _____________.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

That is what I named my sister
Pronounced with a long E (la-REE-sa).
Originally Posted by emrldsky

I've told people my evil twin's name is Larissa, only because I like that name. So, if I had to choose, that would be it.
My cousin's daughter is named Laryssa, pronounced like Bonnie has it. My cousin is Marissa, pronounced with the long E. I always thought their names were pretty!

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My name is Kayla, ive never HATED my name. Im not sure what other name i'd choose.....I'd want it to be 100% unique, weird, and unheard of and madeup lol, thats what me and my fiance are doing with our kids when we have them. I cant imagine giving my kids a name that someone else already has, it seems like no thought was put into it.

Im so sick of Brittneys and Ashleys LOL...and Jessicas...

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think I like the name Alexis, or Jade, or Alexis Jade.