Cosmo in his new home!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cosmo is thinking, what kind of food is this? I want to go back to Maine!

Oops, don't take my picture now, I got an itch...from what that vet did to me!

Now this basket I like!

Hey, wait a minute Mom, I'm right behind you!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to show you Smudge on his first day home. Cosmo seems a lot fluffier!

Wow...I can't believe how little he was. He was about 19 weeks old when he came to us, so a little older than Cosmo I think. Look how white he was!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah - but it looks like Cosmo has the same big mouth as Smudge! I think Cosmo is 11 weeks, so maybe he is going to lose all of his dandilion fluff as he gets a bit older! Smudge is a beauty though - I think that he looks so intelligent and with it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, please post or PM me, Cosmo is so small - I can't believe that he can squeeze under the guest bedroom door to get out! I thought I was halucinating on Saturday night, when I kept finding him in the living room - after I had put him in his bedroom and shut the door!
Then I watched the door and was laughing so hard when I saw him pull himself under the door. Talk about escaping from Alcatraz! I just didn't have the heart - or an idea of how to keep in inside the room...
But, when I look at his feet - well, they are just huge....so I think he will be a big boy someday.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, heck, I'll just post. LOL
This was in January - son is 15, to compare

And now in June - he's sorta lying in one of thoses sheepskin beds but it's way too small!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He weighs between 12 1/2 & 13 pounds right now. Just over a year old!

Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Oh Good Grief!
Is that the same cat?
He is so huge....and very beautiful!
How much does he way?

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah - but it looks like Cosmo has the same big mouth as Smudge! I think Cosmo is 11 weeks, so maybe he is going to lose all of his dandilion fluff as he gets a bit older! Smudge is a beauty though - I think that he looks so intelligent and with it!
Cosmo is 12 weeks (he turned 12 weeks the friday you got him) he will be 13 weeks tomorrow
They were both big mouths here, LOL! they were both the more out going of their litters. Smudge was never as fluffy as Cosmo the only one in Smudges litter that was is Yuki. I haven't seen her in a while (since her show in oct) but she was still fluffy, so I don't think cosmo will loose it, he will be longer haired then Smudge will ever be, LOL! I think Cosmo will be kind of like Honey was as far as coat length.

No, please post or PM me, Cosmo is so small - I can't believe that he can squeeze under the guest bedroom door to get out! I thought I was halucinating on Saturday night, when I kept finding him in the living room - after I had put him in his bedroom and shut the door!
Then I watched the door and was laughing so hard when I saw him pull himself under the door. Talk about escaping from Alcatraz! I just didn't have the heart - or an idea of how to keep in inside the room...
But, when I look at his feet - well, they are just huge....so I think he will be a big boy someday.
I think Cosmo may be bigger then Smudge, acually, but I really can't remember how big Smudge was compared to cosmo at the same age.

Originally Posted by adymarie

Love that last pic! Doesn't look like he will be easy to confine!
I could never confine them! They have a kitten cage and they would get out of it, so I finally gave up on trying, I was afraid they would get their little heads stuck it the bars when they got a little bigger!