Is she picky or???

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tess, the lil one that had her trama over the weekend ( i posted about it). she has stopped eating the wet and dry kitten food, and dosent want mom either. ( at least that i know of)

I tried today with her with some 2nd stage KMR and baby food mixed, and she ate it right up!! ( spoon feed of course!
) so either shes gotten picky, or she just wants some one on one time?

baggiesmum

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi ya , kittens are a bit like babies in a way im sure your kitten will be fine i would just feed it what ever it will eat at the moment, and she will come round good luck and let us know how she gets on .

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i agree , i have had kittens that was eating fine then all of a suddon one of them wouldnt eat nothing , i changed foods and everything went back to normal. keep an eye on her if it contuines maybe just speak to the vet to make sure everything is ok , maybe she is just in a bit of pain with the bruised lung. how is she doing now ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i went out and oblidged her,and bought some NutriCal, and give her some of that along with some babyfood, she seems to love it.

jenniferl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cats have the funniest mannerisims. Taz my 9 year old tabby never had a problem with his adult food until we brought home Ginger. With Ginger being pregnant she's been on a kitten food and Taz loves it. He will not touch his adult food anymore.

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

i agree , i have had kittens that was eating fine then all of a suddon one of them wouldnt eat nothing , i changed foods and everything went back to normal. keep an eye on her if it contuines maybe just speak to the vet to make sure everything is ok , maybe she is just in a bit of pain with the bruised lung. how is she doing now ?
she is doing well, just kinda squeaks if you pick her up to fast. she is beating on her brothers, so i take that as a good sign,lol

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I tried today with her with some 2nd stage KMR and baby food mixed, and she ate it right up!! ( spoon feed of course!) so either shes gotten picky, or she just wants some one on one time?
I was just wondering what is 2nd stage KMR?

and i hope your little girl keeps doign good!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Keisha

second stage KMR means 8 weeks plus, well it does here. we have one from newborns to 8 weeks , then from 8 weeks plus.

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Keisha

you can get it at any pet store and some higher end grocery stores. Its right next to the liquid KMR, and is in a can like baby formula would be, and its about $10 a can.

I just use it cause shes old enough for solid food.