Road and sewer collapse in County Durham

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is soooo funny! (not for the people fixing it....just the whole concept of it!) I had to print it to share here at work!

Hey maybe it's evidence from a crime scene or something! They should DNA test it! I mean why else would you flush your undies..... Ok well maybe someone was trying to hide 'something' other than a crime....like evidence of a visitor perhaps??? Hmmm.....I think I could write a story based on this one!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

That is soooo funny! (not for the people fixing it....just the whole concept of it!) I had to print it to share here at work!

Hey maybe it's evidence from a crime scene or something! They should DNA test it! I mean why else would you flush your undies..... Ok well maybe someone was trying to hide 'something' other than a crime....like evidence of a visitor perhaps??? Hmmm.....I think I could write a story based on this one!
Can you imagine the expression on 'someones' face when they see what they have done

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One wonders why they were flushed. Was a hubby "entertaining" and they were left behind and he had to get rid of them quickly as the wife was walking in?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The spokeswoman said it was impossible to trace the owners of the underwear.

She added: "Unfortunately no-one wants to even touch the offending items. They will remain bagged for a time and then disposed of properly."
That's so funny!!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I'm so pleased that's not my neck of the woods!
Hmmmmm, trying to tell us you just might have done something similar Susan?

PS - I love your new siggy. Jack is soooo cute.