Ohhhh man how can I move her???

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm lying in bed with the laptop and Smudge is on my chest with a paw on either side of my neck like she's cuddling me, snuggled into my face purring her little heart out. She looks so happy and content, and she normally reserves this kind of loving for her daddy, but is obviously making do with him gone, and it's soooooo nice to have big kitty snuggles!

Unfortunately we have a vet appointment in an hour for an eye check up for her, and I still need to get up, shower, have breakfast blah blah blah.... So I REALLY need to get up!

They love Smudge there though, so I'm sure they'd understand if I was a few minutes late because she was snuggling me

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I'm lying in bed with the laptop and Smudge is on my chest with a paw on either side of my neck like she's cuddling me, snuggled into my face purring her little heart out. She looks so happy and content, and she normally reserves this kind of loving for her daddy, but is obviously making do with him gone, and it's soooooo nice to have big kitty snuggles!

Unfortunately we have a vet appointment in an hour for an eye check up for her, and I still need to get up, shower, have breakfast blah blah blah.... So I REALLY need to get up!

They love Smudge there though, so I'm sure they'd understand if I was a few minutes late because she was snuggling me
What a little sweetie! I bet she knows that you're missing DH too!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sarah, you're just telling us this to make me totally, insanely jealous aren't you! I would do anything to have little Smudge hug me like that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Sarah, you're just telling us this to make me totally, insanely jealous aren't you! I would do anything to have little Smudge hug me like that.
Haha yup - I wondered how long it'd take for you to respond
Next time you're in California......

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She sounds like my Pearl... isn't it just the purest bliss? Whatever's on your mind, it just dissolves when that furry little love machine snuggles up and starts to purr.

ibelonginthezoo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I cant WAIT to have a "kitty hug" again. Its been 2 years since I've had one. My cat, JC, use to give them all the time!!!! That is one of the MANY things I have missed since Midnight and JC died.

I am SOOOO EXCITED to adopt 2 more cats again. Hopefully with in 2-3 weeks we will have some more "kitty hugs"