Question of the day- 6-19-07

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What was your first impression of your significant other when you met them?

Happy Tuesday!!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we met online, but the first time I heard his voice I loved his Southern accent, and then the first pic he sent me was him standing next to his little BMW Z3 and he looked so adorable and so did the car
Then the first time I saw him in person at the airport he was just so handsome and by then we were already in love

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wasn't really interested. Actually I had a crush on his friend!
But when his friend opened his mouth I was no longer impressed. Then Lee and I started talking about family and that was it!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I wasn't really interested. Actually I had a crush on his friend!
But when his friend opened his mouth I was no longer impressed. Then Lee and I started talking about family and that was it!
Same thing with me & my DH. I was interested in two of his friends but DH and I connected more.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was intimidated by him. He's tall, and at the time he was quite a bit heavier than he is now, but he's also broad-shouldered and muscular. At the time he was in a bad mood (he was moderating an event that I was at and some other people had been giving him a hard time), so he didn't seem very approachable at all. He still has moments when, if he's in a bad mood, he can seem like a very scary guy. (Not that he'd actually follow through on his scariness, but just that he has the potential to be very dangerous. A lot of my guy friends are like that.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

What a dork! I am not going out with him!

My first impression of John was a good one
I was in love with him the first day I started at my job- where he was too- a year later, we were together!

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I knew of him before and had thought that I would like to meet him. I don't know what it was, but I knew that we would eventully marry.

So we met at a dance one night. We danced and had a few drinks and 31 years later, I still have him!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Happy Tuesday!!
What a nice guy (he was being climbed all over by a mutual friend's baby).

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I dont currently have one but when I met my exhusband. I remember thinking he was such a nerd!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

What a dork! I am not going out with him!
This pretty much says it, but we were 14 and his friend (the one I had the crush on) wanted to get rid of me...he was, if I remember correctly eating milk and cookies when I met him

Luckily, my best friend (that I dragged along with me for this odd introduction) thought he was the best thing since sliced bread, so they dated for a year
. I got to know him, but we didn't date until after college, by then HE was my best friend. Been together ever since.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Happy Tuesday!!
My mother is definately not going to approve. And she did not. I just watched the movie "Guess who's coming to Dinner" the other night again. If there is anything I am NOT, it is a racist. If there is anything that my mother IS, it is a racist. It took some time, just like in the movie, but Mom finally accepted the woman that I married. (An Iranian.) And then 9/11 happened. And somehow my wife became responsible for the whole thing in my mother's eyes.