KatKwiz #64 - When I'm 64?

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's HopeHacker -46,460 Points
She's a Paul Stanley fan, if I'm not mistaken that's Paul Stanley of "Kiss" fame!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
I was the first to reply but the richest user list was blank

I never get a chance

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

I was the first to reply but the richest user list was blank

I never get a chance

The richest user link didn't work for me either. I just remembered that I had seen this list somewhere else. I remember thinking to myself that I could never keep that many points because I like to give gifts too much

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

aww the option to see the richest users wont show for me
I hope thats nothing to do with the upgrade stuff yesterday !!!
And now folks, a demonstration of why we have a KatKwiz. If you click on Vbplaza and try to use the Richest Users button, it indeed will not work and has not worked in quite some time. However, if you just click once on VbPlaza you are presented with a red, underlined VbPlaza Main button. Click on that. The richest users are listed and some other information you need to know about so go try that now.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

And now folks, a demonstration of why we have a KatKwiz. If you click on Vbplaza and try to use the Richest Users button, it indeed will not work and has not worked in quite some time. However, if you just click once on VbPlaza you are presented with a red, underlined VbPlaza Main button. Click on that. The richest users are listed and some other information you need to know about so go try that now.
aww so you are the richest user then ! or is it because you have just pipped Hopehacker with your latest posts.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This answer has changed 3 times since I have checked. Wonder what the answer is going to be?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JellyBella

It's HopeHacker -46,460 Points
She's a Paul Stanley fan, if I'm not mistaken that's Paul Stanley of "Kiss" fame!
I was wondering if I got my butt out of bed early this morning and posted KatKwiz if I could get a new winner. And I did!

Your answer, at the time you gave it, was correct. So that is 300 points.

Kiss is indeed HopeHacker's favorite band as is mentioned many times if you browse around on the link provided directly below the siggy. That is 300 points more.

You are the KatKwiz Whiz of the Day!

I will pay you later today, OK? Right now I want to enjoy my fifteen minutes of fame. (Persi & Alley are now the Richest Users) but as explained on the rules page, none of these points belong to anybody but people like you that win the points. Speaking of which, when I pay you your 600 points, HopeHacker will be back as Richest User!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I don't see any red button
however, the ten richest users can be found on the main vbplaza menu.

The richest users change all day depending on posting / donations though so how can you tell who was the winner when

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

The richest users change all day depending on posting / donations though so how can you tell who was the winner when
Thats what I was thinking, because when I found the answer- you were the richest user- not Hope.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JellyBella

The richest user link didn't work for me either. I just remembered that I had seen this list somewhere else. I remember thinking to myself that I could never keep that many points because I like to give gifts too much
See my note to Mooficat.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Thats what I was thinking, because when I found the answer- you were the richest user- not Hope.
It was Hope when I got up but then Persi started posting. I don't think that was fair cause that put you to the top. You could have held out until there was a winner so it isn't confusing to those playing.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

There is no red button. When you click on vbPlaza Menu another dropdown vbPlaza Menu is displayed which is underlined and red. At least it is on my computer.

To determine the winner was quite easy because I sat right here waiting for the answer and I checked who the richest user was at the exact moment the answer was given. There is no doubt it was HopeHacker at the time the answer was given.
Persi & Alley were way behind at 6:36 when the correct answer was given. It was not until interest points were paid sometime later that this changed. As soon as I pay today's winner, HopeHacker will be back on top.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope, not on mine, mine is purple and highlighted in yellow

Hope is already the richest user, but I am glad you were checking it as people posted because it could have got confusing if you were offline

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

It was Hope when I got up but then Persi started posting. I don't think that was fair cause that put you to the top. You could have held out until there was a winner so it isn't confusing to those playing.
It was my interest payment that put me on top (not my posting) and by then there was already a clear cut winner. You do not make over 900 points posting, believe me.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonder who suggested yet another subjective question for the quiz?
We obviously have a lot to learn on TCS besides who the richest user is at some abstract point in time.