the Daily Thread Tuesday 6-19

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning cat peeps!

Hot again here in NC today, but not as bad as the 99 yesterday and a chance of showers again.

Other than the dreaded four letter word WORK, not alot going on here.

No pic today either
but it's Juneteenth day, whatever that means.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
9:03pm, almost Wednesday! Roasting up a rolled stuffed lamb with garlic, red onion, carrot, ratte potatos and baby squash. Also stuffed a couple of green capsicums with mediterranian pasta/vege mix and topped with parmesan to put in the oven as well!

*drools* smell my house!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Afternoon

It's another dull day here today but supposed to be getting sunny later.

Nearly time for the nose bag to go on as well

Sophie was back to her normal self last night and she ate all her wet food up and finished Rosies off for her as well

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning all. Its going to be a busy-ish day today. I was at home yesterday so I will be catching up and yesterdays stuff. No biggie though!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning friends

Not much going on here either..hmmmm...going to the gym after work..thats about it..

Have a great day!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Waking up to a nice sunny, breezy late spring day. Had a nice rain last night and the grass seed we planted last Monday is coming up nicely!!
Leaving for work in about 45 minues-the new client is confused about my hourly rate-she thought that was for a whole day!!! Yikes that would be waay less than minimum wage-so I'll see how long I'll be there. Then doing-guess what a bit of plant shopping-my wholesale supply is offering great perennial prices now.
Yesterday my new neighbor to be was having dirt fill brought in and one of the dump trucks must have been on uneven ground when dumping its load and the dump box twisted and fell over leaving the cab of the truck looking normal-amazing that with a very large wrecker and a front end loader they got the box of the dump truck turned back and they were able to drive the truck away!! It had looked really damaged-thats the excitment around here.

Have a good day!!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone!
Just got up so I am half a sleep.
The icey cold water is ready!
Not much going on for today. Gotta squeeze Sims 2 gaming time in before we pack the pc up.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning everybody. Just the 'usual' grading and thigns for me today. It's not quite as hot at the moment, but real humid here. My boss finally told my students that we are closing yesterday. 2 were not here so in a bit I'll be telling them. Yay. Other than that, I'm having a very difficult time waking up and my tummy isn't feeling the best. DH is in Texas for the week. He can come home now!!! (Not that he wants to be there!)

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all!

It is muggy here today. I was dripping by the time I got to the bus stop and now it seems like they turned off the A/C at work - it is hot in here!

I was off yesterday with severe gall stone pain - I don't know how I am going to survive until the end of July before my surgery! I want it gone now!

It was so cute on Sunday. Gabby came up for some loving and scritches and both Kevin and Derek were able to give him loving as well. That was one happy cat....meowmy, Kev and the D-man gave him some serious sritches and meowmy was there to make sure the skin kids were gentle. I think Derek and Kevin loved it as much as Gabby did.

Hope everyone has a good day!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning Everyone!

It's Tuesday 8:26AM, and just another day at work! Well, not really.... I am putting in my 2 weeks notice today. It's a long complicated story, so I'm not even going there! It's for the best though!

Another hot day here in Arizona, and I think the weather is supposed to be around 108 degrees. Next week we are going to be setting a record, they think it will be around 120 degrees!
That's hot!

For 4th of July, we are going up to the mountains and camping at my dads property up there. For those of you that may now Arizona, we are going to Flagstaff... for those that don't know Arizona- we're going to the mountains!
It's a lot cooler up there, compared to the Phoenix!

Everyone have a good day! See you on the forums!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rainy and cool here today, thank goodness. I have had quite enough hot weather for a bit. Taking a mental health day today
Worked late last night getting all my paperwork cleared up and whatever else need to be done that couldn't wait until tomorrow.
Work has been a bit of a pain the last couple weeks, not the job but the people so this seemed like a good idea.
Not much planned, just going to putter around the house, maybe take a nice long nap this afternoon, then do a bit of cooking for the freezer. My idea of heaven.
The kitties are happy with the cooler weather as well. So far this morning I have rescued Linus mouse from under the fridge several times, and Sassy even managed a tear around the house.
It's going to be a good day.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just back from work- I wish I hadn't complained about the rain yesterday as it has been boiling all day

Nice to get home- got some lovely onions, garlic and avocado from the store and wondering what to do

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Just back from work- I wish I hadn't complained about the rain yesterday as it has been boiling all day

Nice to get home- got some lovely onions, garlic and avocado from the store and wondering what to do
Guacamole!

How was Epona's first day at work????

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Guacamole!

How was Epona's first day at work????
She was exhausted last night but seemed to enjoy it...

Its got to be tough doing your first week back at work though

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

She was exhausted last night but seemed to enjoy it...

Its got to be tough doing your first week back at work though
So you are going to have her a bubble bath ready this evening, and dinner ready, right?

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

So you are going to have her a bubble bath ready this evening, and dinner ready, right?
If she is lucky I might meet her at the pub and make her Guacamole

I work also