Does Anyone Watch "Hell's Kitchen"?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does Anyone Watch "Hell's Kitchen"? Chef Gordon Ramsay is the "host". The winner gets to run a brand new restaurant and gets shares in it too. I think this is the 3rd season.

I watched about 6 episodes last season and have watched the few from this season thus far.

All I can say is the group this year all appear completely incompetent, LOL And boy does Chef Ramsay YELL!!!!! Tonight he was completely at his wits end with all of them. One team had 95% of their customers walk out because not a single person received a dinner entree. And one girl actually took food out of the trash when they ran out and washed it and tried to serve it

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!

It is one of the best reality shows of all time. My DH and I have been watching it religiously since season 1, its now season 3. I have to tape it because I work Monday nights. Don't worry you spoiled nothing. So far this has been by far the best season yet. I love how the contestants thought they could actually outsmart Chef Ramsay. Yea right. Good luck with that.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I adore the show. Sadly i now work til 10 on mondays but hubby watched it tonight and told me all about it. I love chef ramsay. i find it amuseing he is so soft spoken and nice and kind...OUTSIDE of the kitchen....but in the kitchen WOOOOO

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched one episode on a previous season and couldn't stand his yelling. I can't even stand his yelling during commercials previews.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watch it and was very happy to see the Sketti girl come forward and admit her mistake and not let them all pick on the waffle house girl who doesn't know her herbs properly (especially judging by the preview for next week's episode where the girl who said that thinks egg yolk is potato).

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have never seen it, I have just seen the previews but with all that yelling at the others, I am not sure I would like it.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I watch it and was very happy to see the Sketti girl come forward and admit her mistake and not let them all pick on the waffle house girl who doesn't know her herbs properly (especially judging by the preview for next week's episode where the girl who said that thinks egg yolk is potato).
If he wasn't so mad at Johanna for weeks, I think she would have been gone instead. I don't know why everyone is picking on Julia! She has made the least amount of mistakes this far.

The guys need to get it together and work together with a team leader. They are a mess!

What is up with all the crying?? They are so thin skinned this year. Why was the sick guy even on the show??? I don't understand why Aaron wasn't kicked off last week.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like that show. And yes, I can't understand why Aaron hasn't been kicked off yet either. He doesn't seem either physically or mentally fit for this kind of show.By mentally I mean all the crying he does.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've watched it this season... and this will douns cruel but I had to giggle a little when Ramsey called Aaron at the hospital to tell him he was done. Aaron "But chef... **blubber blubber** I've worked so hard!" Worked so hard?! What planet was he living on! Matt thinks he was faking the fainting but I don't... I've had fainting spells that looked just like that. I also thing that the short order cook kicks butt (when given the chance) and she certainly proved herself on the breakfast service... so what she doesn't know what basil is... I'm sure she can learn.

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i LOVE this show! I think Ramsey is funny as hell when he makes those whimps cry,lol.

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh man I didnt even know the season started yet. Ive been waiting but the past couple of weeks have been so busy. How many episodes have I missed so far. Im going downstairs to set the DVR so I dont miss anymore shows!!! I love Chef hes so mean its hiliarious!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I've watched it this season... and this will douns cruel but I had to giggle a little when Ramsey called Aaron at the hospital to tell him he was done. Aaron "But chef... **blubber blubber** I've worked so hard!" Worked so hard?! What planet was he living on! Matt thinks he was faking the fainting but I don't... I've had fainting spells that looked just like that. I also thing that the short order cook kicks butt (when given the chance) and she certainly proved herself on the breakfast service... so what she doesn't know what basil is... I'm sure she can learn.

I think Julia kicks butt!!! I also like Rock!!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Even Ramsay said she would learn, otherwise she wouldn't have been picked.

As for Aaron, if his doctors did say he has a condition and isn't allowed back on the show, I think it was probably real, but it was sad to see them having to dress him for the breakfast service because he just wasn't with it. He should have been voted off last week instead of the strategic vote for Josh (who admittedly is an idiot but still, Aaron lets them down time after time).

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Even Ramsay said she would learn, otherwise she wouldn't have been picked.

As for Aaron, if his doctors did say he has a condition and isn't allowed back on the show, I think it was probably real, but it was sad to see them having to dress him for the breakfast service because he just wasn't with it. He should have been voted off last week instead of the strategic vote for Josh (who admittedly is an idiot but still, Aaron lets them down time after time).
I am curious to know what is wrong with the man. He didn't seem to be there the whole time. Wonder if he was on medicine that caused his altered state.

Originally Posted by WhosaMyHercules

Oh man I didnt even know the season started yet. Ive been waiting but the past couple of weeks have been so busy. How many episodes have I missed so far. Im going downstairs to set the DVR so I dont miss anymore shows!!! I love Chef hes so mean its hiliarious!
Last night was the 3rd show. Last week they repeated the first show at 8. Unfortunately they aren't doing that every week. DH was so mad that he had to stay up to watch it. He loves this show.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

I am curious to know what is wrong with the man. He didn't seem to be there the whole time. Wonder if he was on medicine that caused his altered state.
From my own experience I'd say he had issues with his blood sugar.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I've watched a few episodes, but I usually forget its on.
Same here. I started watching the last season about three episodes before the season finale, and this time around although I mean to watch it, I keep forgetting about it (or other stuff gets in the way and I'm too lazy to bother taping it).

Chef Ramsay would totally make me cry if he yelled at me like that.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I try to catch it whenever I can. It is always good for a chuckle or two. It is hard to believe though that anyone can be as incompetent as some of those contestants are. You would think that if you were going to get involved in a cooking show you would have a least a general idea about cooking.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

At least that girl prevented garbage from being served! So while she may not know her herbs, she knows about quality.