Went with two came home with five.

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So Butch and Sundance went to get neutered today. While I was there picking them up the rescue cordinator came running in and was like OMG Im so glad I caught you. I looked at her a little like uh oh what now. So she went into this speal about the other foster home with room has ringworm going thru it so they have these three kittens that are currently living in the garage of her house. But obviously they couldnt stay there because she needs the arage to park her car! So I ended up taking them home with me. Not sure of the sexes yet. But two are Medium haired Brown tabby and whites. The other is a pretty little gray and white longhair. Very fluffy and cute. They will be adopted quickly but they have a pound to go before they can be spayed/neutered. Ill post pics when I get semi decent ones. I lost my camera.
So Im trying to take them with my cell phone so well see if I can get any good ones.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok so I managed to get some semi decent ones. Not great ones but ok. I know the gray and white one is a male now. Not sure about the other two they werent coperating to much.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You should really stop going there, huh?
They are all so cute! I hate sexing LHs...it's so hard to tell.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are so cute. I don't think I could foster. I would be happy they are going to a good home but it would be so sad to see them go.

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

You should really stop going there, huh?
They are all so cute! I hate sexing LHs...it's so hard to tell.
Tell me about it! Though I told her no more until some of the kittens go to their new homes. So official sexes are Gray + white male, Pink nosed tabby and white female. The other one with the dark nose is male. The girl finally coperated and let me see. I felt the other one up and hes definatly a male.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww look how darling they are!!!!!!
they are soo lucky to have you to care after them!!! you're great!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not the only ones who says they "felt up" an animal!

A stray dog came into the HS here & I needed to know the sex. A mom & her two young kids brought him in. I reached under to check & he was indeed an un-neutered male. The kid's eyes got so big & mom blushed.
(Sorry to hijack)

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I'm not the only ones who says they "felt up" an animal!

A stray dog came into the HS here & I needed to know the sex. A mom & her two young kids brought him in. I reached under to check & he was indeed an un-neutered male. The kid's eyes got so big & mom blushed.
(Sorry to hijack)
Sometimes its the fastest way. Why take the time to look if you can just feel and if its a dropped male you know it is. I dont know why more people dont do it.
These babies will be gone so quickly people are always looking for Medium hair and longhairs. We have another longhair male all gray about their age in our rescue too. I keep wondering if he might be their sibling. Just found sooner. Anyways they officially have names. Ash (gray and white), Willow (female) and Hickory.

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Denice

They are so cute. I don't think I could foster. I would be happy they are going to a good home but it would be so sad to see them go.
It is a little tough. I know when Skye and Calamity find homes Im gonna really cry. The kittens its easier with. They can be real pains. Im not really a kitten person. I get more attached to the moms. Kittens are just so wild. And its only natural for kittens to find new homes. Its not for adults they should have had a home that loves them not that just tossed them away when they became a problem. I dont get it. But you just have to keep in mind that you are helping them.

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

They are precious!!
I know! I took Hickory out last night to see how tame they are. He was really freaked out at first and just screaming trying to get away. I thought oh great I got some semi ferals. Well Skye heard him causing so much noise and she came running up started licking him and he just went limp started purring and just being so sweet to me and her. So I put her up with them last night and she is taking care of them! She gives them baths and even let them nurse. She doesnt have any milk left but oh well. She still lets her kittens nurse and they are almost 14 weeks now. LOL

boog's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love the thought of Skye stepping in to help with the fostered babies. Its like she sees what you've done for her, and is giving back a little too. So sweet.