Sasha's kittens - 7 weeks old

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are pictures of everyone. I'll start another thread for Missy's kittens and a third one for Lady's kittens.

These babies are 7 weeks old now. They're growing way too fast!

Captain Squishy Fuzzypants

Garfield

Domino

Izzy

Cleopatra

Jack

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hey! Cleopatra is the name of my calico too! lol! My mother-in-law named her.

They are all so adorable! My personal favorite is Garfield! He's so cute!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness, I'm on my way to get Domino, Izzy and Cleopatra!! they are all gorgeous!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

How are you going to be able to not keep them?
Wellllllllllll, we're keeping five out of the fifteen kittens
. Garfield, Captain Squishy, Cleopatra, Domino & Lilly Bear are all staying here with us. After the foster cats & kittens find homes, we'll have 10 permanent cats and then of course foster cats & kittens on probably a regular basis. Just found out that a friend of John's adopted a pregnant cat. He & his wife decided against a spay-abort and they're going to give the kittens to me to foster once they're old enough to leave mom. We'll ALWAYS have a full house!

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
they are adorable, i stil love izzy and domino the most, though they are all very cute!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad I got my broadband fixed this morning so I could see your lovely pictures! Persi was seven weeks old when I got him so these pictures help to serve up memories. Tou have some very beautiful new friends!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

What do the parents look like?
Garfield & Captain Squishy came to us when they were 4 days old. Their mom had been killed and the people who owned the mom couldn't take care of the babies... Sasha "adopted" them. As for the others, Sasha (mom) is a seal lynx point Siamese. I believe that the litter had at least two fathers. I know she was around an intact seal point Siamese male, who I believe is the father of Domino and possibly Izzy. Not sure who the daddy would have been for the other three.