noucat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going with boy, because the 'openings' look too far apart to be a girl.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going with boy. Make an appointment with the vet and have him/her check for sure. I'd almost guess that the kitten was neutered as I don't see any balls developing (tho you might be able to feel a little lump on either side that doesn't show now in the picture)

It spacing is more apart then for a female.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

noucat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So about half and half on it, eh? Looks like I'm not the only one having trouble with it.

For what it's worth, the kitten was feral when I found it, and can't be more than 7 or so weeks old.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd go with boy too ... get a vet to check him out, it's kinda worrisome that I don't see any hmmmmm "torpedos" as someone said!

nicochick

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'd say a female, 2 out of 3 of Pixie's kittens were hard to sex and I kept changing my mind on what they were! By about 6-8 weeks if a boy the bits would be developed more so it would be easier to tell. Ours are now 11 weeks and no 'bits' have developed so turns out all 3 were girls! Even when, everyone, including me and people on here had differing opinions!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know another way of telling but it involves a bit of minuplation in a certain area - don't really want to type it in general. If you want to know, just PM me and I'll explain

maxy24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Whenever my kitty cleans his genitals his penis comes out so if you ever see your cleaning it take a look and see if you notice anything.